Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Same. Truthfully don't even care if he comes back or not anymore

I’m 99.9% sure he’s coming back sometime during training camp and that he’s just trolling and sticking it to Murphy by “being the problem”, but man is it lame. It’s just so ******* lame. 

• Like 1

I have read so many posts claiming the Packers have not given Rodgers enough weapons.  I laugh at that. How many years did he have Jordy and Randal. How many years did he have Jordy and Randal and Greg and JerMicheal and James. He has had good RB's and OL. He had Clay and Charles and AJ and Julius and BJ and other good to great defensive players. He had the highest scoring offense last year using a system made to order for Rodgers. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

I’m 99.9% sure he’s coming back sometime during training camp and that he’s just trolling and sticking it to Murphy by “being the problem”, but man is it lame. It’s just so ******* lame. 

He's trolling the media as well. This is all just a bunch of nothing and I'll be surprised if he isn't back for the season. What other realistic options does he have if he's trying to win a SB? All the rumors about Denver make little sense since Denver with Rodgers isn't a better team than GB with Rodgers. Also would be going to a much harder division/conference as well as a massive downgrade at HC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Brady trolled him/Green Bay as well with the "Go for it" talk today during their matchup conference. 

AR's comeback should have been: "Yeah....but at least I knew what down it was" - but he wouldnt have been able to play the victim.

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Apparently I haven't paid enough attention to it. Why is this trolling?

I wasn't being serious man. People and the media, as they often do, are taking it as a sign of Rodgers taking a shot at the Packers after Mark Murphy's comments generated news and clicks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

People and the media, as they often do, are taking it as a sign of Rodgers taking a shot at the Packers after Mark Murphy's comments generated news and clicks

I take it you dont think ARs choice of that Tshirt was intentional? To get himself plastered across social & sports media? That it has no context to current events? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I take it you dont think ARs choice of that Tshirt was intentional? To get himself plastered across social & sports media? That it has no context to current events? 

Sure it is intentional.  He knows it will cause more Aaron Rodgers chatter and will help raise that Q Score a bit higher.  

• Like 1

The front office is likely doing what they should be doing at this point.  They have offered all they're going to offer to sweeten the present deal.  At least I hope so.  From here you expect him to show up first day of training camp.  In the meantime you prepare your team in the event he does not, until then Jordan Love is the man.  I also believe and hope they have discussed compensation with suitors.  

Edited by 15412
  • Like 2