Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

2 hours ago, Cadmus said:

What have I missed?

Norm's Mom is the hottest.

Lots more posters have learned to use the 'ignore' feature.

The Joos have space lasers.

Rodgers is engaged to a bisexual actress who is not as hot as Olivia Munn or Norm's Mom.

Jordan Love will be 100% ready for the season.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Norm's Mom is the hottest.

Lots more posters have learned to use the 'ignore' feature.

The Joos have space lasers.

Rodgers is engaged to a bisexual actress who is not as hot as Olivia Munn or Norm's Mom.

Jordan Love will be 100% ready for the season.

This quote is even better if you imagine it from that scene in Bull Durham when they have a players/coach meeting on the pitcher's mound.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

RIP petey

I didn't do it, I don't even know where my pellet gun is anymore... I meant that is soo sad to hear, how did that damn sweet little thing die?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, R T said:

I didn't do it, I don't even know where my pellet gun is anymore... I meant that is soo sad to hear, how did that damn sweet little thing die?

Option 1:  Rodgers killed it via boredom when he told the bird about how he felt about the GB organization.

Option 2:  It died via "Twitter" when Scheffy lost his credibility.

Option 3:  Slaton sat on it.

Option 4:  Murphy sold it for profit.

Option 5:  @Norm 's mom forgot to feed it.

Option 6:  CWood and PackerRaymond forgot to check in on it for weeks.

Option 7:  It logged onto this site and went to the NFL General section.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I eat birds.   Any birds...

It's well known that birds are really foreign surveillance drones.  Well done for doing your part in winning the cold war......and putting up with those annoying cogs that get caught between the teeth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chili said:

Just a random thought about Rodger's "I'm Offended" t-shirt.

Don't zoom/skype/webcam videos have the tendency to "flip" the image so if there was any text on them or behind them then the viewer watching the video the text would appear backwards.

Does that mean Rodgers specifically had a t-shirt that was written backwards just so that it would appear normal on the video?

If that's the case then Rodgers really went out of his way to submit his message,

You do realise that if Rodgers was offended, he wouldn't be wearing a T-shirt that says I'm offended don't you ?

He is bored and making a joke of it.   As for 'going out of his way' he probably just said wouldn't it be funny if ... and then his minnions sorted it out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikemike778 said:

You do realise that if Rodgers was offended, he wouldn't be wearing a T-shirt that says I'm offended don't you ?

He is bored and making a joke of it.   As for 'going out of his way' he probably just said wouldn't it be funny if ... and then his minnions sorted it out. 

I think you’re right, but there’s a bigger issue here. He likes to talk a lot about how chill he is and how the media blows thing s out of proportion or reports falsely on his feelings, yet we know he’s a super sensitive guy. He tries to have it both ways in a way that is fairly inauthentic to me. I believe the shirt is a joke saying “of course I’m not offended by Murphy’s comments” - but we do know he actually has been offended by other stuff, so it’s reasonable to call BS on the guy sometimes, I think. 

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

I think you’re right, but there’s a bigger issue here. He likes to talk a lot about how chill he is and how the media blows thing s out of proportion or reports falsely on his feelings, yet we know he’s a super sensitive guy. He tries to have it both ways in a way that is fairly inauthentic to me. I believe the shirt is a joke saying “of course I’m not offended by Murphy’s comments” - but we do know he actually has been offended by other stuff, so it’s reasonable to call BS on the guy sometimes, I think. 

Rodgers is that "Hey everybody, look at me,..... why are you looking at me?" guy.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Isherwood said:

So what you are trying to say is he is a complicated fella ?

Most of this is just nonsense. Its either a power play to secure the Packers QB job long term or he has seen Brady and just wants a fresh start.  Rest of it is just noise. I doubt he is offended by much of the the other stuff at all.