Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

Barkley: Hey, Aaron, we go way back. You can just tell me. I’ll keep it a secret. I promise I will not put it anywhere.

Rodgers: Charles, I’ll tell you this week in Tahoe.

Another promise he won't keep....

• Like 1

Yah.  I watched the event.  Thought it was a really cool format, I really enjoyed it.

Rodgers putter was on fire.  Loved the banter throughout the whole thing.  Michelson was analyzing too many things.  I thought Brady was getting annoyed at times.

Loved the one club challenge.  Rodgers had to use the 3 wood for the entire hole.  

My takeaways regarding Aaron during the event.  Dude looked to be in great shape.  He looks happy.  And it looks like he loves competition and pressure.  

At one point, Brady said, "Aaron Rodgers, the leader of the Pack....maybe.".  

Thought that the announcing crew really missed a golden opportunity.  At one point there were two goats on a mountain top.  One was at the top, the other was a good 20-25 feet below him.  Would have been a GREAT time to talk about the GOATS on the course and who they were!

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jordan Love was 9 when Rodgers took over for Favre.

1000 incog points to whoever can name the 9 year old (in 2021) that will take over for Love in 2035.

Peyton Manning's son is 10?

5 hours ago, 15412 said:

Barkley: Hey, Aaron, we go way back. You can just tell me. I’ll keep it a secret. I promise I will not put it anywhere.

Rodgers: Charles, I’ll tell you this week in Tahoe.

Another promise he won't keep....

After watching last night, I am pretty convinced he's coming back when TC starts. I am a big proponent of trading him, but he's going to be under center week 1. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

You guys (and gals) really like talking about this crap, don't you? 

It's the worst. Seems pretty clear now, I think, he's going to show up to TC, even if late. That being said, I learned about perinium tanning from this thread so I wish it never existed.