Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

Rodgers is back

Mark it down. I think he tipped his hat a bit at the "match."

The only way he's not, is if he is sick of other b.s. in the NFL as well. He would have had another ring last year but TB became the best team the NFC has seen since the Legion of Doom won it all.

Vea (MVP of the NFCG) comes back, Dante screws up on TWO consecutive TDs, Jaire is KO'd & fumbles, MLF can't call a time out when half of WI is screaming at their TVs for one. They were one of six plays from beating a team that thrashed  and rag dolled the Saints and KC: two of the most lopsided beat downs I remember (and of good teams). Best front six since.........

Nothing to be ashamed of. But Rodgers has to see he has the best team GB has ever given him. They are just coming into their prime too: why he is so pissed after carrying them all these years.

Denver has to be the last team he wants to go too: worst team in the toughest division. Miami is the only spot I see for him now that San Fran exhausted it's draft capital and took their QB. Just how I see it. What am I missing?

Edited by JaireAlex

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Huh?

Double huh??

Meant Jones. Not Jaire. Woops

Adams dropped an easy catch in the endzone 2nd quarter IIRC. 2 plays later he caught a pass but ran out of the end zone. Mistakes he doesn't make. Cost four points.

Edited by JaireAlex

Schefter keeps trotting out this story that there will have to be some sort of compromise between the Packers and Rodgers for him to return.  Supposedly he thinks the Packers will guarantee to deal Rodgers in 2022 if he plays for GB in 2021. 

If I'm the Packers I'm not guaranteeing a damn thing. The guy is under contract for three more years .. show up to play or sit .. your choice Aaron. Now if they rework his deal that gives him some more dough up front and actually helps the cap situation then fine.  I wouldn't get into putting an out clause or deadline to deal into his deal as proposed by some talking heads out there. 

3 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Schefter keeps trotting out this story that there will have to be some sort of compromise between the Packers and Rodgers for him to return.  Supposedly he thinks the Packers will guarantee to deal Rodgers in 2022 if he plays for GB in 2021. 

If I'm the Packers I'm not guaranteeing a damn thing. The guy is under contract for three more years .. show up to play or sit .. your choice Aaron. Now if they rework his deal that gives him some more dough up front and actually helps the cap situation then fine.  I wouldn't get into putting an out clause or deadline to deal into his deal as proposed by some talking heads out there. 

Will be very interesting to see. Might be that there's a trade agreement in place for next offseason. Might be guaranteed money. 

It will be interesting

9 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

So basically Rodgers main complaint is he doesn't like being a placeholder for Love with Packers likely to trade him in 2022.

So to compromise Packers agree to trade him in 2022

• Like 1

14 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Agree with you, but Schefter is getting his stuff from somewhere. He is very reliable, and my guess is he's getting it from David Dunne, Rodgers agent.  

I wouldn't give Rodgers anything, but I have no reason to think Schefter is making stuff up.

17 hours ago, St Vince said:

I knew he was coming back. I don't care how upset you are with your employer nobody in their right mind would forfeit  30 million.

He really didn't have a lot of options.  It was either sit out, retire or return for another season.  He kinda hinted without actually saying it for sure when asked in that golf match in Montana with Mickelson , Brady and DeChambeau a couple of weeks ago.

Hes coming back, but don't be confused by that.  I think this is going to be a very awkward camp and season.  This season is going to be like spending an afternoon in a dentist chair.  They should still win the division but every loss will be magnified as "Rodgers is just mailing it in until he gets traded".