Jump to content

Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Schefter is totally Ryan though. 

How so? Ryan was kind of the unassuming, unremarkable, under performer.
A below the radar level kinda guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im more curious to where this report came from:  Rodgers camp, claiming its not about the money?, or the Packers getting it out there, this is what we offered?

Does this have anything to do with getting it out there with a possible Rodgers appearance on the high stage tonight?

 

Edited by NFLGURU
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Im more curious to where this report came from:  Rodgers camp, claiming its not about the money?, or the Packers getting it out there, this is what we offered?

Certainly could be wrong, but I dont think GB's using Schefter to get the word out.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Norm said:

Schefter is totally Ryan though. 

Schefter just sent me a WUPHF 

Edited by Norm
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leader said:

How so? Ryan was kind of the unassuming, unremarkable, under performer.
A below the radar level kinda guy.

Did you watch the whole show? He totally turns into this guy who thinks he's 50x more important than he is. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Im more curious to where this report came from:  Rodgers camp, claiming its not about the money?, or the Packers getting it out there, this is what we offered?

Does this have anything to do with getting it out there with a possible Rodgers appearance on the high stage tonight?

 

Don't be fooled of course its about the money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Did you watch the whole show? He totally turns into this guy who thinks he's 50x more important than he is. 

Better question....did you?  You're describing Dwight from start to finish. Ryan came on the show that way - supposedly a super hot shot sales person with grandiose plans - but they went nowhere and he disappeared in the story lines - with his prime story becoming his inner office squeeze. He was pure side kick material.  

 

Edited by Leader
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Scheffy now.  

He's making millions from ESPN for pushing their drama narrative that gets clicks and views from . It's the hole problem with the media at large.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Better question....did you?  You're describing Dwight from start to finish. Ryan came on the show that way - supposedly a super hot shot sales person with grandiose plans - but they went nowhere and he disappeared in the story lines - with his prime story becoming his inner office squeeze. He was pure side kick material.  

 

No

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Better question....did you?  You're describing Dwight from start to finish. Ryan came on the show that way - supposedly a super hot shot sales person with grandiose plans - but they went nowhere and he disappeared in the story lines - with his prime story becoming his inner office squeeze. He was pure side kick material.  

 

But for real, isn't Schefter a sidekick??

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Norm said:

But for real, isn't Schefter a sidekick??

In the information infrastructure - he's both a middle man and a headliner.

IMO a sidekick is an afterthought. A throw-in. A hanger-on.

 

Edited by Leader
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...