Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Singlehandedly proving that ignorance is bliss.

You are. Thats the first correct thing you've said today :)

I'm more of a Parks and Rec guy personally but to each their own. 

If what Schefty is saying is true, Rodgers did the organization a favor by not backing itself into a corner. Most likely isn't true though and he's just saving face at this stage.

15 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I'm more of a Parks and Rec guy personally but to each their own. 

If what Schefty is saying is true, Rodgers did the organization a favor by not backing itself into a corner. Most likely isn't true though and he's just saving face at this stage.

AACCCCTUUUUALLLLY Schefter is trying to wish this into existence because he made the report and caught so much **** for it, even from Dan Patrick right off the bat. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Norm said:

AACCCCTUUUUALLLLY Schefter is trying to wish this into existence because he made the report and caught so much **** for it, even from Dan Patrick right off the bat. 

Schefter is going to forever look like a douchebag over this one. 

26 minutes ago, R T said:

Schefter is going to forever look like a douchebag over this one. 

I mean as fans, we've been way too hard on him and taken it way too personal. I actually didn't have an issue with him and any of this because something weird is going on until he doubled down. FFS he was on the radio like on Friday saying "if I was AR I would tell the fans and every there I love them but they moved on so I have to move on to do what's best for me " lol like he's trying to tell Aaron what to say so he can be right. It's all too hilarious.