Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

I think the majority of viewers alive today would agree Seinfeld was the greatest sitcom of all time.  Including me.  But among the wee ones we are beginning to hear votes for Parks and for Arrested Development.  Regardless, Scrubs is the 2nd best of all time.  Sheffty would fit well here as well....

Sheffty by this time next week might actually have something to report...

3 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I think the majority of viewers alive today would agree Seinfeld was the greatest sitcom of all time.  Including me.  But among the wee ones we are beginning to hear votes for Parks and for Arrested Development.  Regardless, Scrubs is the 2nd best of all time.  Sheffty would fit well here as well....

Curb Your Enthusiasm is objectively better than Seinfeld.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm is objectively better than Seinfeld.

It took Seinfeld a few years to find their stride, but once they did - they were funny.
Curb was (is) just excellent IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

It took Seinfeld a few years to find their stride, but once they did - they were funny.
Curb was (is) just excellent IMO.

I’m not trying to crap on Seinfeld.  I love it.  It still holds up and I’ve watched from episode one to the final episode three times and I’ll do it again.

It’s just Curb Your Enthusiasm… Is perfect.

14 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Seinfeld is up there on the list.

I loved Parks and Rec.  Dearly.

I never really appreciated Arrested Development as I should have.

Loved, loved, loved SCRUBS!  Scrubs had great characters, who stuck around.  Great timing, and could turn serious every now and then just to throw everyone off for a minute.  Dr. Cox>Ron>Kramer=Dwight>Andy

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m not trying to crap on Seinfeld.  I love it.  It still holds up and I’ve watched from episode one to the final episode three times and I’ll do it again.

My fav's :  The Contest  and I think its called Marine Biologist (when George pulls a golf ball from inside a whale?) Hilarious.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli"
:)

Edited by Leader