Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

20 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

McAfee says that Rodgers texted him to say that the cleaner doing his house and the golf renewal stories are bogus. Why would he tell Pat that???? Is Rodgers really trying to distance himself that much from the Packers to ensure any ray of hope stories that he is coming back are extinguished? Or is he just trying to create that invisible leverage.

I'm betting his wife to be has really messed with his head. 

😭😭 Leave Yoko Alone!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

McAfee says that Rodgers texted him to say that the cleaner doing his house and the golf renewal stories are bogus. Why would he tell Pat that???? Is Rodgers really trying to distance himself that much from the Packers to ensure any ray of hope stories that he is coming back are extinguished? Or is he just trying to create that invisible leverage.

I'm betting his wife to be has really messed with his head.

Let the bidding begin. If it doesn't go high enough let him sit his arse where ever he is right now. 

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

McAfee says that Rodgers texted him to say that the cleaner doing his house and the golf renewal stories are bogus. Why would he tell Pat that???? Is Rodgers really trying to distance himself that much from the Packers to ensure any ray of hope stories that he is coming back are extinguished? Or is he just trying to create that invisible leverage.

I'm betting his wife to be has really messed with his head. 

If this thread is any indication, not half as much as Rodgers has been messing with the heads of Packers fans.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Countdown to a 1 year only replacement deal with NTC and no franchise tag ability and Rodgers picks his new destination after the season

LOL! Wishful thinking! 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, gopackgo972 said:

There’s no defending him. If it’s not about money or football then wtf is it about.

I’m lost at this point. 

He wants to stay past 2021.  An Extension can be for 200 million a year, but what does it mean if they can cut you after this year

Its about staying past 2021 without getting traded, its not about money.

Edited by NFLGURU

I’m trading him in Madden.  For Surtain and the Broncos next two first round draft picks.

Blake ****ing Bortles is winning the Super Bowl this year.

Try passing against Stokes, Alexander, King, Amos, Surtain and Savage with Smith, Gary, Smith and Clark rushing you.

Try stopping Blake ****ing Bortles throwing to Davante Adams and MV ****ing S.

Aaron Rodgers loses in the Championship round to the Raiders.

Jordan Love wins a Super Bowl next year.

We use all first round picks on defense.

Jordan Love sucks enough to re-sign at about 8%, but wins 3 Super Bowls.