Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

24 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Because he literally made a comment about the Bucks front office making moves for the championship. It is an OBVIOUS shot at GBs front office. Everyone knows it. Rodgers is very beta and passive-aggressive like that. It's who he is and everyone knows it.

I'm not so sure he was tying the Bucks situation with his/GB's. His comment fits perfectly within the Bucks narrative. They did make moves with resulted in the win - directly/indirectly - I'll leave that to Buck's fans.

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not so sure he was tying the Bucks situation with his/GB's. His comment fits perfectly within the Bucks narrative. They did make moves with resulted in the win - directly/indirectly - I'll leave that to Buck's fans.

I'm 100% sure he was taking a shot at GB's front office WHILE celebrating the Bucks. It is 100% his M.O.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Every single word uttered by Rodgers since the NFC Championship game post game presser has been purposeful, passive aggressive and cryptically vague as to his true intentions with the packers and his situation- this tweet fits right in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

no i'm not lol

He didn’t tweet ‘ Mark’ or ‘Brian’, he must really hate those guys! 

If you or anyone else wanna choose to hate on the guy, whatever. I don’t get it, but it’s your choice. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm 100% sure he was taking a shot at GB's front office WHILE celebrating the Bucks. It is 100% his M.O.

Oh - agree with your comments about his his style or temperament - but knowing that could lead us to connect dots that dont actually exist. I certainly dont know what he was thinking - but - his comment could be taken purely in a the basketball context it was given and be 100% correct and proper.

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

If you or anyone else wanna choose to hate on the guy, whatever. I don’t get it, but it’s your choice. 

thank you for your permission

if you want to live with your head in the sand, whatever. I don't get it, but it's your choice too.

Just now, Leader said:

Oh - agree with your comments about his his style or temperament - but knowing that could lead us to connect dots that dont actually exist. I certainly dont know what he was thinking - but - his comment could be taken purely in a the basketball context it was given and be 100% correct and proper.

but it's not purely in basketball context. It's OBVIOUS. This is who Aaron Rodgers is, and what he does. 

25 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think you’re reading too much into it. He’s a minority owner praising his GM for making good moves. Not really news. The championship part, you added.

He took pictures while on vacation and he tweeted praise at a team that he partially owns… what an arrogant POS! 

This season can’t come soon enough .

And even if it is what you say. Who cares. Who cares. He may not be a guy you wanna hangout with but does that warrant the hatred? He may not handle things the way you would, big deal! This isn’t a Deshaun Watson case. He’s not a terrible human being . He has some disagreements with the FO and now to some hes the f’ing anti-Christ 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869mpevaw749hm4t3cgt

25 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think you’re reading too much into it

If this was any other player I would agree. And maybe also cos we are bored we get into this and it is over blown... BUT this is Rodgers. And for me I just find it amazing that Rodgers texted Pat McAfee, who he hasn't spoken to since he went on his show to promote his Jeopardy appearance, to clarify that the cleaner and golf renewal stories are bogus. Why do that if this is a guy who is not so conscious and aware of what is being said and going on??? It is cos he is so calculated and conscious(sensitive) and whenever he has communicated he is sending out his messages. So I can't stand back and say that I can take anything he does at face value.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

If this was any other player I would agree. And maybe also cos we are bored we get into this and it is over blown... BUT this is Rodgers. And for me I just find it amazing that Rodgers texted Pat McAfee, who he hasn't spoken to since he went on his show to promote his Jeopardy appearance, to clarify that the cleaner and golf renewal stories are bogus. Why do that if this is a guy who is not so conscious and aware of what is being said and going on??? It is cos he is so calculated and conscious(sensitive) and whenever he has communicated he is sending out his messages. So I can't stand back and say that I can take anything he does at face value.

He’s a different kind of dude. I’m not denying it. People have overblown this situation so much, and there’s certain people who are like treating this as a breakup . It’s weird. It’s very weird.

Because again , this can be as simple as a workable issue. 

44 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think you’re reading too much into it. He’s a minority owner praising his GM for making good moves. Not really news. The championship part, you added.

Yah, we all know how Rodgers works.  Everything is intentional.  His Tweet was made to look innocent, but the undertones are certainly there.  It is 100% how Rodgers operates, just like drinking Grape Crush in Minnesota after beating the Vikings.  He said he just liked the soda.  (Still, that was a baller move.)

Front office for the Bucks certainly made the right moves.  Still, I wonder what it would have looked like with Brogdonovic on that team.  (apologies for spelling)

• Like 2

It's absolutely a comment at least partially aimed at the GB FO, which is hilarious, because if AR12 is imagining himself in the Giannis role, I didn't have any grey hair the last time I saw him absolutely play out of his mind in a meaningful game like the Greek Freak did 

• Like 1