Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

40 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

Michael Rodney is a forum poster? 

I mean, it's always the same person spamming with his tweets. Pretty ******* obvious, isn't it?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

.....just like drinking Grape Crush in Minnesota after beating the Vikings.  He said he just liked the soda.  (Still, that was a baller move.)

I missed that one entirely. What's the inference from him drinking grape soda after beating the Vikings?

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

I missed that one entirely. What's the inference from him drinking grape soda after beating the Vikings?

Grape Crush Soda, as in they "crushed" the Vikings. He did it in his presser after they beat them at TCF Stadium in like 2014. 

2 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Grape Crush Soda, as in they "crushed" the Vikings. He did it in his presser after they beat them at TCF Stadium in like 2014. 

Okay.

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

It's absolutely a comment at least partially aimed at the GB FO, which is hilarious, because if AR12 is imagining himself in the Giannis role, I didn't have any grey hair the last time I saw him absolutely play out of his mind in a meaningful game like the Greek Freak did 

Yeah, low round picks developing like middleton = jones. Holiday and tucker brought in = the smiths and amos. Difference was that giannis delivered while they were down and in crunch time. The packers FO has drafted better than the bucks, but in basketball one hit is much more impactful.

50 minutes ago, ifeelasleep said:

Yeah, low round picks developing like middleton = jones. Holiday and tucker brought in = the smiths and amos. Difference was that giannis delivered while they were down and in crunch time. The packers FO has drafted better than the bucks, but in basketball one hit is much more impactful.

Stop ignoring me. Is your username from NES Metal Gear?

1 minute ago, Pilprin said:

I have never understood the jump the shark reference and how it fits with AR...any assistance would be helpful.

It's just the point at which this offseason charade has officially "worn out" or run out of good material. It's different for everyone, but "Lori Woodley agreeing with Stephen A Smith" is officially my breaking point. Sit on it, Potsie. 

2 minutes ago, Pilprin said:

I have never understood the jump the shark reference and how it fits with AR...any assistance would be helpful.

Generally, it means when a show's writers run out of meaningful things to write about and they go way too wacky to manufacture entertainment resulting in a scene/episode/season that loses the audience because of its absurdity and lack of connection to anything previously.

25 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

It's just the point at which this offseason charade has officially "worn out" or run out of good material. It's different for everyone, but "Lori Woodley agreeing with Stephen A Smith" is officially my breaking point. Sit on it, Potsie. 

About Smith stating about how badly the Packers have treated AR?...What is it they've paid him for his sixteen years of service?....Something like $250 million....Sounds pretty rough to me...LOL!

• Like 2