Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Aaron Rodgers Agent Hints He May Retire, It’s A Move He Already Used To Force Carson Palmer Trade – OutKick

I hope he does and I hope the Packers immediately go after him financially! I also hope they DO NOT trade him unless they get a King's ransom! 

SCREW THIS CLOWN! 

frustrated old man GIF

You are just trying to enjoy your iced tea and newspaper. Rodgers is messing it all up. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

frustrated old man GIF

You are just trying to enjoy your iced tea and newspaper. Rodgers is messing it all up. 

I don’t see anything from the agent in that article except the connection between Rodgers and Palmer (that they have the same agent)… is this news or rehashed news?

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Watch Rodgers retire and Jordan Love and Blake Bortles win a Super Bowl splitting time Wentz/Foles style with an elite defense.

My life of sports fandom would be complete.

For real though, with Bortles and Love for this year we're probably still a NFCN winner.

14 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I would really like to know what (if anything) Denver was offering in trade for Rodgers leading up to the draft.

The interview I saw with their GM said it never got to that. He called and Green Bay said he wasn't available and that was the end of the conversation. 

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

What is Rodgers trade value going to be when GB trades him after he comes out of retirement?

I'll consider that when/if it happens. I'm no longer living in the "hypothetical world" surrounding this guy. 

1 hour ago, R T said:

"Instead, Rodgers just lets everyone continue to wonder, because Aaron likes people talking about Aaron, theorizing about Aaron, and feeling smarter than everyone because he knows something they don’t. Rodgers is the direct cause of all speculation about Rodgers, because he enjoys it and doesn’t care about the media, or about you, the fan."

Yes, this does nail it for sure.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

That sounds like DEN was prepared to make a deal.  I would really like to know how high they were prepared to go.

I don't think the Packers could have eaten the cap hit pre June 1. Definitely not after resigning Aaron Jones.