Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

9 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

I'm sure his future mother-in-law is all in.

I havent caught any of this woman's opinion and I'm probably better off for it. Does she have some professional / career angle that makes her any more informed than the average fan (?) or is it simply cause her daughter's hanging with the guy? I suspect the latter....but always willing to give the benefit of a doubt to the former.

27 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Michael and Scottie WON SIX Championships!

Aaron and Tae have one 0 championships together. 

To think they are anywhere near the 'Last Dance' is comical.  I'm sure his future mother-in-law is all in. We should ask Stephen A. Smith?!?!

I'll admit it, feeling a little salty this morning. Came back from the lake to find broken AC and a house at 88 degrees.  Life...what a **** bowl.

I fixed it for you and sorry to hear about AC. Not a good time to go out during heat wave. 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

agreed

that would be the definition of mismanagement

The fact that Brandt is bringing it up surprised me .. he's not the first person I've seen trotting out this idea.  Makes me wonder if Aaron's folks are whispering to Andrew now.

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

everyone scroll down so you only see bottom half of his face. he looks like brett favre

This is why he's out of the league. You DO NOT give him voidable years on a deal already signed. Screw him! Show up or retire. If you retire, MAYBE we'll see if we can get what we want for you in the off season. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The fact that Brandt is bringing it up surprised me .. he's not the first person I've seen trotting out this idea.  Makes me wonder if Aaron's folks are whispering to Andrew now.

Brandt is typically very, very solid. He may just be cashing in on clicks/views by trotting out "alternative" ideas that are somewhat defensible, but which he does not actually believe would be intelligent to execute. Big difference between him pontificating on twitter vs signing the paperwork himself (of course).

But I agree, it's a little disappointing to hear what sounds like absolute nonsense coming from him :(

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Brandt is typically very, very solid. He may just be cashing in on clicks/views by trotting out "alternative" ideas that are somewhat defensible, but which he does not actually believe would be intelligent to execute. Big difference between him pontificating on twitter vs signing the paperwork himself (of course).

But I agree, it's a little disappointing to hear what sounds like absolute nonsense coming from him :(

In the last 6 pages, only one person mentions that Rodgers and Bakh working out together in a facility that appears to be in Green Bay. Does everyone just enjoy the media route better and think it's more fun to talk about the negative possibilities than the positive ones? 

2 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

In the last 6 pages, only one person mentions that Rodgers and Bakh working out together in a facility that appears to be in Green Bay. Does everyone just enjoy the media route better and think it's more fun to talk about the negative possibilities than the positive ones? 

I pointed this out to my buddy this morning who thinks Rodgers will retire. It seems obvious to me (based on that work-out pic w/ Bakh) that Rodgers is 100% planning to attend on Wednesday. I agree, it's very strange people aren't using that evidence. Well, it's less newsworthy, so I understand why it's being overlooked. But it's definitely the strongest piece of evidence one way or another as to what will happen IMO.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

The facility they worked out together is in California. Near LA.

https://proactivesp.com/

Kenny Clark was there too

Edited by FAH1223

1 minute ago, FAH1223 said:

The facility they worked out together is in California.

https://proactivesp.com/

Kenny Clark was there too

I saw the Kenny Clark visual up on the wall and assumed it was something Green Bay related. Regardless, it would be interesting that he's working out if he's really considering retirement, unless he actually expects Green Bay to trade him.

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Brandt's video froze on me.  What was his solution/point?

And this isn't newsworthy, but Rodgers is no Jordan.  No slight on Aaron here.  No one is.  Not Brady.  Not even Giannis.  Yet.

Am I to take that thing seriously?  (Above)  Rapp talks about Kumerow in his opening statement?  And the solution is to let Aaron play for the Packers this year, while allowing him to choose his next team for next year?  While having some influence over the final roster? I'd lose it for the Packers if they did this.  You are either all in, or all out.  Then there is Davante.  How is his situation different than any other higher profile player contract that GB has done?  Nothing is done right away, contract negotiations always break off, then come back later.  Ala Bakh.

• Like 1