Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Well here's something hot off the press:

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Wow, no way... So shefty and the MSM were pushing this all off season for clicks and the mindless rubes who couldn't read into the details were wrong? Color me shocked.

Of course not official until he's taking snaps lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Wow, no way... So shefty and the MSM were pushing this all off season for clicks and the mindless rubes who couldn't read into the details were wrong? Color me shocked.

Of course not official until he's taking snaps lol

You said it. And they’re going to fall for the same stuff over and over again. Everyone wants to react before knowing all the information or they overreact to the slightest things. I really hope there’s some people who learn from this .

46 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm not good with three more  years! If they do that trade Love after this year. IMO, we never get over the hump with Rodgers consuming that much of the cap! 

With you 100% if they make '22 and '23 voidable years in his deal and he can just walk. It would be time to clean house in the front office if it played out that way. 

I wouldn't even guarantee his destination (region of the country) he wants to land. 

I'm a simple fan.  Let the front office be the front office.

If the front office says that he can play QB here for however long he wants at the salary he wants.  Fine.  It'll be fun watching Rodgers.  And when loses, it'll be easy to point at him sleeping in his own bed that he made.

If the front office moves on this year.  Fine.  It's Jordan Love time.  Time to watch a new QB enter into the league and see what happens.  Good and Bad.  I'd enjoy that as well.

It's this in between stuff that infuriates me as a fan.

47 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But the Patriots didn't get any free throws simply because they had Brady.  NBA refs certainly cater to stars more than any other, except for maybe Barry Bonds in baseball.

Patriots get plenty of calls because of Brady.  Tampa got a pretty big one, too.

But, point taken.  One person controls the outcome more in an NBA game than they do an NFL game.

46 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Losing earlier in the playoffs: Fine

Losing in the Finals: unforgivable

Biggest games count the most.

And no, not unforgivable.  But Jordan never lost a Finals Series.  

I remember why you aren't a huge fan of his.  But you can't take that away from him.  He probably wins 8 in a row if it weren't for his other personal issues.

38 minutes ago, SSG said:

That's where I'm at. 

Trade him so the cry babies that hate him can aim their hatred at Adams or he's back for 3 more years carrying the offense.  That will allow those cry babies to again throw 100% of the blame for the losses at his feet. 

Without Rodgers here, who would they put 100% of the blame on the losses on?  Surely not the front office as they've got a 100% success rate in some poster's eyes.  

Who hurt you?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Did you know drafting LOVE was not even the on the radar - the 2 WR's the Packers targeted in the 1st in 2020 were gone and they had Love rated at 15 and so they drafted up and took him. Rodgers s the one who refused to restructure to allow the Packers to keep him longer but he declined which is his choice. now the team is almost forced to trade him next year unless he is willing to restructure. in many ways its up to him.

This is false.  Gute and MLF each were asked about the prospect of drafting a QB prior to that draft and made it clear that if the right guy were there they wouldn’t hesitate.  Additionally, it’s well known that Green Bay did a TON (I read yesterday the most) work on Love pre draft (meetings with coaches, interviews, workouts, etc).  

Love might not have been their plan A, but he was certainly on their radar.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SSG said:

That's where I'm at. 

Trade him so the cry babies that hate him can aim their hatred at Adams or he's back for 3 more years carrying the offense.  That will allow those cry babies to again throw 100% of the blame for the losses at his feet. 

Without Rodgers here, who would they put 100% of the blame on the losses on?  Surely not the front office as they've got a 100% success rate in some poster's eyes.  

To steal from @Norm, show us on the doll where they touched you. 

• Like 3