Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Part of me is glad we missed out on JJ just waiting for another injury. A much lesser part of me is expecting far him to play well in AZ.

JJ is toast. Doing roids since late CMU is hard on the body

Edit: PEDs

Edited by Norm

58 minutes ago, Norm said:

No. In a perfect world, nobody is giving up real deal assets without knowing he wants to be there. Especially a QB with ARs temperament. Let's just be intellectually honest ffs. We're not the NFL main

I really don't get why so many can't seem to accept this simple truth. Rodgers being good with where he's being traded was always going to be part of any deal.

24 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really don't get why so many can't seem to accept this simple truth. Rodgers being good with where he's being traded was always going to be part of any deal.

Most people are morons

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

The sports talk guys here in Dallas were saying that the Packers FO caved because Love isn’t good and they are panicking. Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

That was my experience with national radio today. As if anyone has clue. But it makes for good talk

4 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

You don’t think Adams is worth Hopkins money? With Aaron Rodgers likely playing his last season, you don’t think that kind of player would be beneficial to the development of Love and therefor you can’t put a price tag on it?

No. Not when our QB makes as much as he does. 

It works for the Cardinals because Murray is on a rookie contract 

2 minutes ago, persiandud said:

No. Not when our QB makes as much as he does. 

It works for the Cardinals because Murray is on a rookie contract 

Exactly what Love will be on next year when Rodgers is gone

8 hours ago, 15412 said:

In no way do the Packers give Ol Rodg "voidable" years.  Suit up, or retire.  

This all started over one thing.  Money.  Period.  Guaranteed money.  Ol Rodg has his signature on a contract for a few more years and wants the kings ransom deal.  

Airball.