Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

You all have to admit, if this horror show comes true, that Love is INFINITELY more meme-able for however long he lasts in the league. Like I said back in the draft, "A+ Name".

Might be worth the Implosion in the long run, but that's just the Basketcase in me speaking.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The only thing that would make me optimistic is that Elway would be desperate.  Don't imagine they'd want to blow up their offensive core.  Give up Jeudy, but still have Sutton, Fant, and Hamler.

agreed.  I might take Fant over Jeudy if it was just 1.  WR are much easier to find

2 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

SF is pretty much the only team towards the top of the draft  that could take rodgers and win now with him.  I mean, maybe Dallas with a new coach but that's just shuffling QB chairs.

Things that would be amazing - trading Rodgers to Dallas so he's back to being coached by McCarthy. 

• Like 1

I think DEN's interest in AR will depend on how the QBs get drafted ahead of their pick at nine.

Still dont see it happening.....but then again, I said multiple times on draft night last year GB wasnt gonna select a QB with their #1.....so all bets are off.

Edited by Leader