Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

I had totally forgotten about Cobb's existing relationship with Amari Rodgers, so there's that.

Cobb grew up in Tennessee looking up to Rodgers’ father, Tee Martin; Cobb played for Martin in college at Kentucky; Cobb has been mentoring Rodgers since Rodgers was in elementary school; and now Rodgers has landed in Cobb’s former NFL home — he didn’t hesitate to heap major praise on the rookie third-round pick.

“I think he’s way better than I ever was at that point,” Cobb said. “I said that when he was in high school. I said that when he was in college. And as he’s coming into the league, he has the potential to be way better than I was.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

Kind of surprised he didn't demand changing the name of the team to the Green Bay Rodgers for the period of time he is still here. 

I don't care if we even win the SB this year. I have no respect for the guy anymore.

Your probably a lot of fun at parties.

Sheesh. Rodgers literally said NOTHING this off season bad about the Packers organization or his teammates and people make him out to be some kind of villain.

Newsflash, people like Rodgers or Brady probably know more about the game than any non football playing GM ever has, x100. Him wanting input isn’t a bad thing.

Also this deal appears very team friendly, so I’ll say it again, **** you and **** all the idiots who think we would ever be better off WITHOUT Rodgers. You don’t know **** about football. 

Edited by Siman08/OH

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

Your probably the kind of guy who drinks Bud Light and thinks Rappers are all bad people too right?

Sheesh. Rodgers literally said NOTHING this off season bad about the Packers organization or his teammates has people make him out to be some kind of villain.

Newsflash, people like Rodgers or Brady probably know more about the game than any non football playing GM ever has, x100. Him wanting input isn’t a bad thing.

Also this deal appears very team friendly, so I’ll say it again, **** you and **** all the idiots who think we would ever be better off WITHOUT Rodgers. You don’t know **** about football. 

Actions speak louder than words  .... bud.

Also, you seem kind of angry. Maybe its time to put that bottle of tequila away and call it a night.

Just now, fistfullofbeer said:

Actions speak louder than words  .... bud.

Also, you seem kind of angry. Maybe its time to put that bottle of tequila away and call it a night.

I’m angry that people are so willing to **** on a guy who’s done his job so well. Is that how you would treat your employee?

This forum has been bitching for months without any true evidence or facts. Bunch of ******* is what you all are. 

3 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I’m angry that people are so willing to **** on a guy who’s done his job so well. Is that how you would treat your employee?

This forum has been bitching for months without any true evidence or facts. Bunch of ******* is what you all are. 

LOL. If my employee refuses to show up to work and publicly voices complaints about my management style, he would not be my employee anymore.

Edited by fistfullofbeer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

You tryna get thumped, bro?

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Honestly if Rodgers' first crack at sitting at the player-GM table is "I want Randall Cobb" maybe we weren't missing much by not including him on these decisions over the years...

post-prime Jimmy Graham, Jake Kumerow, Marty B, and a 31 year old Cobb is a hell of a scouting track record