Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not assuming anything. The are hordes of Packers fans offering Jordan Love as a sacrifice to the football gods right now to appease Aaron.

My point has nothing to do with Aaron, but us as a fan base. Aaron is not more important than the franchise. Lots of us chose Favre over the Packers in 2008.

Isn’t the assumption Rodgers actually wants out and a trade is currently a possibility? Which I don’t buy at all yet. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

He's sabotaging GB and reducing his trade value to force GB's hand.

There's no such thing with a QB at that level. No QB of Rodgers caliber has ever sat out, that's a legacy destroyer. We chose Rodgers over Brett. If we choose Aaron and refuse to trade him, Rodgers won't let his legacy rot.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

when the asset is deflating itself, you, as the owner, do not further deflate it by confirming the deflation information :)

Assets deflate as demand for it goes up?? And after you reportedly denied all offers? They hold 3  contract years on an MVP QB man

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Assets deflate as demand for it goes up?? And after you reportedly denied all offers? They hold 3  contract years on an MVP QB man

how would demand go up if teams know how disgruntled he is? That significantly reduces GB's leverage and decreases demand. 

I can almost hear all the clicks this is generating. Like has been said already, unless something comes out of GB or from Rodgers himself I won't get too worked up. The Florio's and Schefter's of the world need to report what they hear so I don't blame them for trying to be the first to break the news. but there is a lot more to the story I am sure.

Just now, moretti19 said:

Trade him! Taking Love last year we all new this was going to happen.

If the best we can get is SF #3 and a little extra then take Oregon's left tackle and lets protect Love.

There's no way a trade is happening lol

2 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

Trade him! Taking Love last year we all new this was going to happen.

If the best we can get is SF #3 and a little extra then take Oregon's left tackle and lets protect Love.

would be funny to trade Rodgers and give Love a target like Pitts lol