Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 hour ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Do you think that's even possible with anything that doesn't border on ludicrous?  Like the board firing the whole front office and trading Love and signing him to an extension?

That’s what I think. I believe AR is crazy and wants to make more choices than any player should be able to make. 

think he sees Brady in Tampa but they had way more money than we had last year and had a better defense, a good OL and solid skill players. He talked Gronk into coming back and the Bucs had the money for it. All they needed was the QB. Green Bay’s situation was/is totally different. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

and I can definitely see how it can turn ugly (like it appears to be) and THEN it becomes an ugly, ugly mess

Kind of hard to expect a clean divorce, since the Packers certainly have intentions of using Rodgers until his heir apparent is ready to take over the reins....Yes, I know they did the same with Brett Favre....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

The whole "retirement" story is completely bogus.

Rodgers has made it very clear he wants to play into his 40's.

Why are we all of a sudden believing the retirement rumors. Please.

He would retire just to stick it to the Packers. I'm sure once Love settled in, he'd be willing to 'come back.'

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

beard trims? combing? manicures?

I edited my reply two minutes before you wrote your reply....Must have taken you between two and four minutes to come up with your zinger....You're slipping!...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

1 minute ago, Chili said:

A lot of it has to be bogus IMO... The man took a 180 the last two months? He no longer thinks of Wisconsin as a home? He no longer cares about finishing his career with one team (Something he has made clear was important). He no longer cares about his reputation with the Packers fans? He is willing to retire than play for us? (I know that has never been said). The competitor in him is going to take his ball and go home? 

No, he is ****ting on the brass on draft day the same way he feels they shat on him. He wants an extension, security, and the franchise to say they are 100% all in on him. This IMO is what it is all about. Aaron Rodgers does not want to be a ******* Denver Bronco right now. He doesn't want to leave this division or conference. The man has felt slighted for what seems quite awhile, and took an opportunity to say. Hey guys... **** you. You WILL deal with me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

You gotta get em from seedy Chinese websites and they become less difficult to get rid of when the time comes 😉

Give me the Chinese replica every time.  If my Rodgers throwback is about to become my goto for yard work, so be it.  It's past time to get a Jaire knock off anyway.

1 hour ago, Chili said:

I don't know. Between his Jeopardy fantasy (which is never coming true) and his paper ego, I can see him interpreting the league's "failure" to offer the world for him in trade takes him to the place of "I'm taking my video games and going home". 

Edited by ccecilnosebleed