Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

12 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

I think they like Rodgers and want him to stay.  However, THEY KNOW QBs that take up that much cap space dont win Super Bowls.   They aren't winning Super Bowls with that contract. PERIOD.

Are you Out Post31 in disguise?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Because that's the only way this thing goes away. That's more important than a draft pick. And I'm not here for your enjoyment or approval.

Lol.  Wrong.

This is literally the worst take I have ever heard.

A story going away is better than the biggest trade value in Packer history.

I hope Love and Rodgers both retire then this controversy goes away.  Am I doing this right?

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Wrong.

I hope Love and Rodgers both retire then this controversy goes away.  Am I doing this right?

You're entitled to your opinion. You have many and they change daily.

Edited by cannondale

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

For sure, trial by fire is not a very successful method in QB development. Last year was the worst case scenario for QB development. No off-season camps, no preseason, hard to get a guy ready. They both know this, it's why Rodgers is being as big of a d-bag as he is.

Correct.

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This has at least granted me closure for one thing. I no longer care if Rodgers wins a 2nd ring

Same

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers ruined draft weekend for all Packers fans, is coming after the organization like he's better than the Packers and is being a piss poor leader and teammate. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Aaron, now we know how your family feels about you.

Agreed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  Wrong.

it's easy to spot folks who would run a business into the ground day 1

Gutey’s pick the past 3 years.

Jaire A++
Savage A

Jenkins A+
Rashan Gary B+
Dillon B now and might become A

he is hitting in almost all his picks. Yes Arod situation should have been handled better, but remember he was not MVP level before 2020 season. 

he is one of the best in the business and we are not getting rid of him for Arod who plays at high level at max 2-3 years barring injury. 

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I have to wonder if Rodgers isn't more angry at Lafleur for taking the ball out of his hands on forth down in the NFC championship game, than he is with Gutekunst?   I kind of wonder if that isn't where the issue is?

You dont kick up this **** storm over that.

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I have to wonder if Rodgers isn't more angry at Lafleur for taking the ball out of his hands on forth down in the NFC championship game, than he is with Gutekunst?   I kind of wonder if that isn't where the issue is?

He has been provided ample opportunities to seal the game. He was basically playing scared. Its 50:50 call. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

but how?

(and don't say "by not drafting Love" - because if you get excited about a QB with the talent he has, there's never a reason not to draft them)

The main problem with Arod as per Gutey is not having a clear communication with Arod about the organization future plans with Love. 

Gutey agreed there was some communication gap from his side and it should have been handled better. That’s all. I dont fault Gutey for drafting Love at all.