Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

How is Rodgers not gone if you trade him? He's not an NFT.

Every press conference. Every interview. Every highlight. Every clickable story. Every clickable update to the clickable story

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s just the most lolable thing I could possibly imagine.  Dude has **** on me for calling Rodgers an egotistical diva for ten years.  Now Aaron pulls this **** and everyone is seeing what I’ve been saying for 10 years and no, nope, the best possible outcome for the Packers is for Rodgers to retire.

It is all the proof I will ever need to point to the person I’m talking about being dumber than he thinks I think he is.

I'm honored to be such a big part of your life. And to clarify, I could care less what you call Rodgers, and never have. I did disagree with the weekly "trade Rodgers" for the last 10 years. If you are so affected by differing opinions, maybe choose a different hobby

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Do you normally speak metaphorically on personnel moves?

How am I speaking metaphorically. I basically said at this point, I would rather he retire. I would rather he disappear. I would rather not have to hear his name or see his highlights. Or see 20 stories a day on the internet. I'm not sure how my personal feelings should have to change when I'm the one feeling them

Edited by cannondale

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

How am I speaking metaphorically. I basically said at this point, I would rather he retire. I would rather he disappear. I would rather not have to hear his name or see his highlights. I'm not sure how my personal feelings should have to change when I'm the one feeling them

Why would you want him to retire? So we can eat 39 million in dead cap and get no draft pick/player compensation back?

That's dumb as hell. 

Even if he did retire, we'd spend the next 5 years hearing about how he's going to come out of retirement for Teams X, Y, and Z.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why would you want him to retire? So we can eat 39 million in dead cap and get no draft pick/player compensation back?

That's dumb as hell. 

Even if he did retire, we'd spend the next 5 years hearing about how he's going to come out of retirement for Teams X, Y, and Z.

I never said it was best for the Packers.