Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

25 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Lol.. Aaron is full of shid. He is calculated to the core. His camp leaked that shid before the draft and he planned to be at the Derby during the draft so the attention would hit on him so he could calm any backlash that the fan base would have for him.

5 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

Agreed. He didn't say there wasn't a rift or that he was disappointed there was one, just that he was disappointed it came out of GB. Which is a crock since it was probably leaked by his side. But oh well! He isn't getting traded this year, he can either play or retire.

Anyone that's listened to anything he's said over the last year can tell you that there was a rift in Green Bay.  He's been talking all year about how he doesn't feel like there was a future in Green Bay past the present.  This writing has been on the wall all year IMO.  While I was surprised to see "Aaron Rodgers has told Green Bay that he wants out", I wasn't at all surprised to find out that there were problems in Green Bay.  He wants some security in Green Bay and I'd bet that that's the last thing Green Bay wanted to happen given the selection of Love.  Looks like they had the intent to ride Rodgers for 2 years and ditch him the first chance they got, just like they've done to multiple of his pro bowl teammates.  I think Rodgers wanted to retire a Packer and that was never in Green Bay's plans.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FAH1223 said:

He is calculated to the core. His camp leaked that shid before the draft and he planned to be at the Derby during the draft so the attention would hit on him so he could calm any backlash that the fan base would have for him.

Link?

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't even think it's the team.  I think it's the FO that he's not happy with.

Yah just read on B/R he won't come back unless Gute is fired.  I don't know how much of this is true but if that's his stance then time to trade him.  Completely unreasonable demand. Really pissed the crapstorm came out hours before the draft.  News was broke by his **** agent Dunn to inflict maximum damage.  Positive it didn't come out of GB.  A lot of damage has been done here. The longer this drags on the less likely it will be #12 will be playing for the Packers.  

It didn't start with Jordan Love, it started with Rodgers going offscript with the offense.  Remember all those throw-aways 2 years ago?  MLF wants the ball in certain spots at a certain time.  Rodgers led the league in throwaways by A LOT.  He left a lot of throws on the field in MLFs offense. THATS when Love was drafted.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He doesn't need a new contract to allow the Packers cap flexibility.

You said-  the QB qon't(sic) allow us to create the cap space... What didn't the QB allow?