Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I’d love this trade, gb goes to a below average team, possibly well below average, and thus less competition in the NFC

An Adams/Jeudy combo would be fun, and a potential Alexander/Surtain duo too. It all comes down to Love though. Regardless of what package GB gets in return, if Love sucks they are in trouble.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

An Adams/Jeudy combo would be fun, and a potential Alexander/Surtain duo too. It all comes down to Love though. Regardless of what package GB gets in return, if Love sucks they are in trouble.

No, they really traded away Adam’s in this genius scenario. 

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have a sneaking suspicion he's not going to though. Look like a 1st rookie at times? A given....but I think he'll buy into MLFs schemes and look to hit the open guy - something AR refused to do year 1.  Year 2 was entirely different.

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

And how many in that time that is being touted as far superior to all because of Favre and Rodgers being back to back?

And how many championships has Belichick won in NE w/o Brady?....One less than Brady has w/o Belichick....

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Potentially squandering a sure thing MVP year in and year out level talent for a complete unknown does not strike me as valuing the position. 

Not a matter of valuing the position...It's a matter of covering one's backside when you're facing an aging QB....

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

I mean, the flawless first half (+1st drive of second half) where the offense put up 28 points did help. It’s not like they won 9-3.

Plus there were 16 other games, including quite a big one 2 weeks later.

No no! Shh! We're doing anti-Brady to take the heat off GB again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

You do understand that GB has a chance to win a SB BECAUSE of Aaron Rodgers, right? There's absolutely no scenario where Jordan Love starts and GB has the same odds at winning.

Rodgers goes, and the SB aspirations follow him - it doesn't stay in Wisconsin.

No, we didn't realize this....LOL!...Why is it than that the top three people in the organization went to his home in order to get this straightened out?....

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I’d love this trade, gb goes to a below average team, possibly well below average, and thus less competition in the NFC

Doesn't matter, they'll have Love. The next coming of Christ himself.

They'll start the season with the same SB odds, apparently. See GB has only had two great quarterbacks for the lifespan of a lot of posters on here. So therefore Love is automatically going to take over that mantle. 

Hang on....

Christian Bale Idk GIF

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

And how many championships has Belichick won in NE w/o Brady?....One less than Brady has w/o Belichick....

And that is relevant to Aaron Rodgers not playing for the Pack because? Do you want me to swing back into this thread next year when Rodgers doesnt play in GB and they dont win the SB so I can regurgitate this weird comeback?

@ET80@TheKillerNacho, make sure this bad boy stays open so I can tell this dude 1 year after his future HoF QB stopped playing for them how they didnt win the SB. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

And that is relevant to Aaron Rodgers not playing for the Pack because? Do you want me to swing back into this thread next year when Rodgers doesnt play in GB and they dont win the SB so I can regurgitate this weird comeback?

@ET80@TheKillerNacho, make sure this bad boy stays open so I can tell this dude 1 year after his future HoF QB stopped playing for them how they didnt win the SB. 

Ask Yin-Yang...I was responding to his irrelevant comment....

"And I root for New England, therefore any retort you (may) have is a joke because we’ve...won more championships, or whatever it is you were saying."

1 hour ago, Leader said:

An interesting take.....

Peter Bukowski -  The Packers have more playoff wins since 2015 than the Saints do since 2009. They've gone to more NFC Championship Games the last two seasons than the Saints since have since they won the Super Bowl. But yeah, Green Bay should copy them.

And we have the exact same number of super bowl wins, how odd.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Ask Yin-Yang...I was responding to his irrelevant comment....

"And I root for New England, therefore any retort you (may) have is a joke because we’ve...won more championships, or whatever it is you were saying."

you realize he was being purposely obtuse right? Like he doesnt actually believe that, he was following logic being used to point out how absurd it is. @Yin-Yang, chime in on this silliness. 

• Like 2