Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i think @incognito_manargument rivals the whole LT is overrated because he may get hurt thing. BUT, its seems to be over finally, so back to this being about Rodgers (as it should).

Right. They need to hurry up and trade him before people start debating other players I had forgotten about.

Edited by JohnChimpo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Now that the draft came and went, the luxury of time is back with the Texans - everyone knows the situation, the Texans are basically punting on '21, and there are a few teams sitting on multiple firsts and with a need at QB (NYJ, Detroit, Philly). Moves for Sam Darnold (Carolina) and Teddy Bridgewater (Denver) are holding patterns at best, so those two are just as much in the hunt as anyone else.

Houston is going to wait it out, eat the suspension while he's a Texan and get out of the cap issues by revoking his signing bonus (because that's in play now). The next bidders will have to contemplate the blowback, but - hey, nobody seems to care about Tyreek Hill's transgressions anymore.

I honestly think the Packers will still be competitive - Aaron Jones can operate effectively in the LaFluer offense and Jordan Love doesn't need to win games, per se. Just play within the confines of the offense, and GB is looking at 11-6 or 12-5 (that feels so weird). Texans? They went 4-12 WITH Watson, so I'm certain they're going 0-17 with this DOA roster, bad coaching and a rookie 3rd round pick at QB. 

Nobody in Houston's FO seems to want to admit it... but the Texans are on the clock.

We (you and I, specifically) were supposed to have a prayer meeting to speak tongues to rid me of Easterby. I bought snakes for us to handle and everything...

I think people are sleeping on NYG in this as a contender to land Watson - They accumulated A LOT of picks this draft and put themselves in GREAT position to get a young QB and be competitive for the foreseeable future, thanks to there being a right hand turn made in a Nascar race not once but multiple times throughout that draft. Really depends on how long this legal process takes and if Danny Dimes doesn't take that next step during this off-season and heading into the season. Definitely someone I'd keep my eye on. Plus, that's a market that the baggage doesn't really matter in. 

I for sure have considered this, like I don't know that the Packers NEED an Aaron Rodgers to keep this team competitive. They just need to shore up that defense and a Denver trade containing a Patrick Surtain in the trade may really help with that, along with a good game manager that doesn't turn the ball over. We'll see though. 

For you, if the Texans are on the clock - I'd be paying really close attention to Oklahoma this season. Lincoln Riley has done a lot of good things for QB's and Rattler has all the tools to be successful, he just needs to put it all together. Definitely has the right coach to help him do that. 

The prayer meeting is absolutely necessary and is something that needs to be formed forum-wide. It's going to take A LOT of praying to pray the prayer group away out of Houston 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

For you, if the Texans are on the clock - I'd be paying really close attention to Oklahoma this season. Lincoln Riley has done a lot of good things for QB's and Rattler has all the tools to be successful, he just needs to put it all together. Definitely has the right coach to help him do that. 

Spencer Rattler is my current QB 1 - he started off as you'd expect a RS Fr, but his progression was incredible. Continued progression in that direction should further the gap between him and Sam Howell/Kedon Slovis. If Lincoln Riley can turn late transfer guys like Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts into high draft picks and starting QBs, imagine what he can do with a former consensus #1 QB in the nation from Freshman year onwards...

(Semi related: Make sure to check out QB1 Beyond the Lights on Netflix - Rattler is one of the guys they follow on S3, and he's a goofy kid overall - but is a gamer with a strong competetive streak to boot).

I'm firmly on the Rattler bandwagon (but also keeping an eye on Malik Willis from Liberty).

10 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

The prayer meeting is absolutely necessary and is something that needs to be formed forum-wide. It's going to take A LOT of praying to pray the prayer group away out of Houston 😂

I got a few snakes for the handling, and can speak in tongues in 12 different versions of gibberish, so I'm ready.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ET80 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess. This exercise earned you a spot on the ignore list - so say whatever you need to say about the untapped potential of one Devin Funchess, and understand that nobody in the sites history has ever been clapped as badly as you have over the past few days.

Sleep tight, Princess...

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.g

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Everyone tells me this is a good show. I've seen an episode or two of it, just didn't grab me at first - should I push forward?

Yes! The first season is a slog for sure, but you won't regret it after that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Yes! The first season is a slog for sure, but you won't regret it after that

I got this and BoJack Horseman (on recommendation from @pwny) up next, I need a good laugher now that I've streamed Modern Family...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I got this and BoJack Horseman (on recommendation from @pwny) up next, I need a good laugher now that I've streamed Modern Family...

BoJack Horseman is funny as hell and an A+++++ show (easily in my top five shows of all-time and in contention for #1), but if you're looking to avoid sadness then maybe put it on the back-burner for awhile lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, uhh. If you need something just to be a good laugher, Bojack isn’t it. It’s absolutely hilarious. But it will also put you through the wringer emotionally. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Everyone tells me this is a good show. I've seen an episode or two of it, just didn't grab me at first - should I push forward?

Yup! It's a great show

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

First season is by far the worse. It is great after the first season. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Spartacus said:
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

First season is by far the worse. It is great after the first season. 

One of the few shows that actually holds up in the last season. Watch it @ET80. Plus it was filmed in a small town about 30 mins from where I grew up

• Like 1