Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I got this and BoJack Horseman (on recommendation from @pwny) up next, I need a good laugher now that I've streamed Modern Family...

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidtt

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Spencer Rattler is my current QB 1 - he started off as you'd expect a RS Fr, but his progression was incredible. Continued progression in that direction should further the gap between him and Sam Howell/Kedon Slovis. If Lincoln Riley can turn late transfer guys like Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts into high draft picks and starting QBs, imagine what he can do with a former consensus #1 QB in the nation from Freshman year onwards...

(Semi related: Make sure to check out QB1 Beyond the Lights on Netflix - Rattler is one of the guys they follow on S3, and he's a goofy kid overall - but is a gamer with a strong competetive streak to boot).

I'm firmly on the Rattler bandwagon (but also keeping an eye on Malik Willis from Liberty).

I got a few snakes for the handling, and can speak in tongues in 12 different versions of gibberish, so I'm ready.

There may be a job waiting for you in the Texans' front office with those qualifications.  :D

When it comes to Spencer Rattler, I haven't seen him play yet, but with that name it sounds like he was born to play QB in Texas.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2021 at 9:15 PM, incognito_man said:

I think we all agree I'm shaq and @ET80 is dudley and we can all move on

f7b949311507bd1fa1ca60b7f1bcb445.gif

Are you sure about this?

I don't even see you in this GIF to be honest. All I see is Pool, ET, and pwny dunking on a guy who is atleast making a valiant effort attempt to stop an incoming barrage. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Are you sure about this?

I don't even see you in this GIF to be honest. All I see is Pool, ET, and pwny dunking on a guy who is atleast making a valiant effort attempt to stop an incoming barrage. 

This is one of those moments where he will say "I didn't say all..." or "...I NEVER posted a gif, why don't your eyes work!?"

Brace yourself.

• Like 2
On 5/17/2021 at 9:39 PM, incognito_man said:

You're just celebrating both of your inabilities to comprehend context lol

how embarrassing. eek

You not had enough yet ?

trash digging GIF

shovel digging GIF by Hunter Gatherer

Congratulations, you've made Ramlinman99 seem like Plato. You've got that going for you :) 

Who would have guessed that Devin friggin Funchess could unite the worst posters on this site in a common, idiotic cause lol

I'm actually a little proud I was able to do that!

"Clapped" must be a word/phrase common amongst the lowest denominator in society. Never heard it before this rag-tag group. Now I can classify anyone else I ever see use it similarly, so thanks for that too. :)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Who would have guessed that Devin friggin Funchess could unite the worst posters on this site in a common, idiotic cause lol

I'm actually a little proud I was able to do that!

"Clapped" must be a word/phrase common amongst the lowest denominator in society. Never heard it before this rag-tag group. Now I can classify anyone else I ever see use it similarly, so thanks for that too. :)

Worst beatdown I've ever seen on a forum. And you still can't vanish.

At least admit you were wrong and graciously accept the lesson from ET and co.? 

Edited by BigTrav
7 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Worst beatdown I've ever seen on a forum. And you still can't vanish.

At least admit you were wrong and graciously accept the lesson from ET and co.? 

Lol

My 3 year old doesn't even pout for my attention/approval as much as a few of you on here.

The rest of us moved on awhile ago.