Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Worst beatdown I've ever seen on a forum. And you still can't vanish.

At least admit you were wrong and graciously accept the lesson from ET and co.? 

You haven't been on this forum very long have you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

You haven't been on this forum very long have you? 

Agreed. I mean, I embarrassed them all, but I wouldn't call it a "beat-down" that they simply misread/understood repeatedly. 

This one is up there for length of confusion on their part, however ha

On a serious note - I'm too engaged in the shenanigans to lock this in all good consciousness; I don't want anyone to say I'm abusing my power by taking Mod action in a discussion that I helped make.

So - @TheKillerNacho - if you want to lock, it's your call. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

wow so this stopped being about football 

Yup. Long time ago. If it was about sexual assault, rape, inappropriate comments, politics, or cryptocurrency the thread would have been locked a while ago.

But a MOD was having fun destroying a user and derailing the topic so it's still open.

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yup. Long time ago. If it was about sexual assault, rape, inappropriate comments, politics, or cryptocurrency the thread would have been locked a while ago.

But a MOD was having fun feebly attempting, but hilariously failing to destroy a user and derailing the topic so it's still open.

I noticed that too. Weird standards here. I mean, I could maybe understand it if the participating Mods weren't so demonstrably wrong - but double standard is strange regardless. (also, FIFY) :)

55 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

But a MOD was having fun destroying a user and derailing the topic so it's still open.

43 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I noticed that too. Weird standards here. I mean, I could maybe understand it if the participating Mods weren't so demonstrably wrong - but double standard is strange regardless. (also, FIFY) :)

Funny how ya'll like to break the rules while complaining about rule breaking. If you have an issue with a mod, the PM button is right there. 

@TheKillerNacho, time to lock this up IMO

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Funny how ya'll like to break the rules while complaining about rule breaking. If you have an issue with a mod, the PM button is right there. 

@TheKillerNacho, time to lock this up IMO

I'm not breaking any rules. Unless it's against the rules to keep repeating the truth. Go read back and look at who initiated personal attacks. Definitely wasn't me or @BStanRamFan. Was a couple of mods who got upset they kept getting proven wrong.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Hey I’ve participated