Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yup. Long time ago. If it was about sexual assault, rape, inappropriate comments, politics, or cryptocurrency the thread would have been locked a while ago.

But a MOD was having fun destroying a user and derailing the topic so it's still open.

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I don't recall the crypto thread being closed. I DO remember asking you to take it to PM if you had a question on the Moderation of the site. Funny how that's forgotten in all of this.

At this point, I would recommend you PM Webby - because you clearly have an issue with how we're doing business here. So, I'll wait patiently for you to take your position up with him.

And for the record - this was completely related to this discussion - a WR signed by GB and how the QB in question should be satisfied in said signing. I don't honestly know where or how the thread was derailed, but perhaps you can share that with Webby via PM.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Giants and Broncos are my front runners at making a push for ARod if he really wants out and doesnt play/ is gone after this year.

They can make a push, but I just don't see Rodgers signing with the Giants.  He'd go from the team with the highest pass block win rate in the league last year (74%) to the team with the lowest (46%).  And their best OL just left for the Ravens this past offseason, so even if the rookies from last year improve, that OL is still probably a bottom-tier unit in the league.  I seriously doubt Rodgers will want to play behind that as he nears age 40.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Giants and Broncos are my front runners at making a push for ARod if he really wants out and doesnt play/ is gone after this year.

Would have to be an absolute HAUL to trade him within NFC I suspect.

Not that he's dangerous in the NFC playoffs, anyway though I suppose.

55 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

They can make a push, but I just don't see Rodgers signing with the Giants.  He'd go from the team with the highest pass block win rate in the league last year (74%) to the team with the lowest (46%).  And their best OL just left for the Ravens this past offseason, so even if the rookies from last year improve, that OL is still probably a bottom-tier unit in the league.  I seriously doubt Rodgers will want to play behind that as he nears age 40.

Very good point with the OL issues, Only names I can recall from the Giants OL is Andrew Thomas, Will Hernandez, and Nate Solder and Im not too sure how well Hernandez has developed and I think Solder struggled his first year away from the Pats Organization so maybe he can rebound this year but he is getting older. Did they address the OL this year in the draft? So there may be some hope of a improved OL but it does look grim.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Would have to be an absolute HAUL to trade him within NFC I suspect.

Not that he's dangerous in the NFC playoffs, anyway though I suppose.

Agreed, He hasnt been able to make it to the promise land with the talent hes had around him and he has had good talent including OL, one of the better WRs in the league, A great RB room, although the defense has been suspect in past it has been making strides in the right direction the past few seasons.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'm not breaking any rules. Unless it's against the rules to keep repeating the truth. Go read back and look at who initiated personal attacks. Definitely wasn't me or @BStanRamFan. Was a couple of mods who got upset they kept getting proven wrong.

I’m curious where you think I personally attacked you?

Meanwhile: 

On 5/14/2021 at 11:14 AM, incognito_man said:

This just reeks of uneducated Packer hate more than anything...

On 5/14/2021 at 2:29 PM, incognito_man said:

you're going off the deep-end, man

On 5/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, incognito_man said:

talk about gaslighting

On 5/14/2021 at 3:56 PM, incognito_man said:

But I don't get my panties in a bunch

Just mind-boggling how some of you feel the need to twist it into anything other than what I've consistently said. Is nobody reading?

On 5/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, incognito_man said:

I know I'm fine when that thing agrees with those arguing against me lol

On 5/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, incognito_man said:

reading comprehension is hard!

On 5/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, incognito_man said:

I really don't think you (or several select other posters with the same quality posts as GSU. Seriously, if THAT is agreeing with your stance, you probably need to seriously re-evaluate your stance lol) get what I'm actually typin

On 5/15/2021 at 12:02 PM, incognito_man said:

I know you're not this stupid, you're just trolling more now. 

On 5/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, incognito_man said:

Not sure why a select few posters feel the need to stupidly argue against basic facts. It's mind-numbing, really.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, incognito_man said:

how can people be this stupid lol

On 5/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, incognito_man said:

You guys are clueless

On 5/15/2021 at 9:52 PM, incognito_man said:

Not sure why people who have no clue disagree.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, incognito_man said:

Just a number of people who can't read.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:45 AM, incognito_man said:

It's like working with first graders lol

On 5/17/2021 at 9:45 AM, incognito_man said:

I swear some of ya'all need some reading comprehension lessons.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:30 PM, incognito_man said:

Stop being a lying liar. 

Stop being a lying liar.

Stop being a lying liar.

On 5/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, incognito_man said:

You're a lying liar telling lies.

How does it feel to AGAIN be known as a lying liar blatantly telling lies?

Now stop being a lying liar.

You're wasting your time trying to be stupidly sneaky

On 5/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, incognito_man said:

You can stop being a lying liar anytime now!

What a monster you are.

I haven't called anyone else a liar except for you. You're the only one continuously lying. Stop lying.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m curious where you think I personally attacked you

I don't think you in particular did. I didn't think you were even a Mod, TBH.

Also, pointing out lies and intentional misrepresentations of my posts is certainly NOT a personal attack. It's a substance (or lack thereof) attack.