Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

International Waters. 

They were doing more than playing golf then. I'll let Adam Schefter know.

Breaking news anonymous sources say elway and AR were killing hookers together

Edited by Norm

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Um what lol

Rodgers can do whatever he wants. He faces no consequences. Elway and Broncos would be the idiots, not Rodgers.

For what, playing golf ??  Unless you have something proving otherwise, why would Elway need GB's permission ???

2 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

As I SAID, take it for what it's worth......

As I SAID it's worth nothing without any sources. In fact, the irony that you decided to post that on the very day this happened, is absolutely hysterical. 

6 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Unless you have proof......seems there isn't a lot of reading comprehension up in WISC

You just told us the "proof" lol

Nobody said it DID happen. But if they actually golfed together, I guarantee you it gets investigated for tampering lol

51 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Contact by Player. If a club is contacted by a player (or his representative) who is under contract to or whose negotiating rights are held by another club, and such player has not been given permission to negotiate with other clubs, or such player is not in a permissible negotiating period under the terms of an operative collective bargaining agreement, then the contacted club is prohibited from (i) negotiating with the player or his agent; (ii) discussing even in general terms the player’s possible employment with the contacted club; or (iii) discussing the player’s contract or his potential or ongoing contract negotiations with his current club. 5 NFL Anti-Tampering Policy (2018-2019) In addition, the contacted club representative must inform the player or his representative that under NFL rules the club is not permitted to discuss such matters, and, if such matters are raised by or with the player or his representative, 

They can play golf 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You just told us the "proof" lol

Nobody said it DID happen. But if they actually golfed together, I guarantee you it gets investigated for tampering lol

So if your wife (or significant other) is talking to a someone else, they MUST be having a affair.....that's what I mean by "paranoid" 🥰

17 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

They can play golf 

Obviously they can golf lol

How many times have Rodgers and Elway golfed together prior to rumors of him being employed by Denver?

You'd have to be born yesterday to think that isn't terrible optics for Denver...

Edited by incognito_man