Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Obviously they can golf lol

How many times have Rodgers and Elway golfed together prior to rumors of him being employed by Denver?

You'd have to be born yesterday to think that isn't terrible optics for Denver...

They both spend a lot of time golfing in Tahoe, so I'm guessing a few times. 

People really care enough to think about the "optics"? What a silly thing to care about. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

They both spend a lot of time golfing in Tahoe, so I'm guessing a few times. 

People really care enough to think about the "optics"? What a silly thing to care about. 

I mean, ask your friend who brought it up in the first place or anyone is the media who is reporting on it lol

Feel free to tell them it's silly, I guess. I don't particularly care.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Sounds like this is personal for you.

Sorry, man :(

Haven't you been arguing with anyone and everyone nonstop in this thread basically since it started? I don't think he's the one taking things personally...

• Like 5

Just now, incognito_man said:

I mean, ask your friend who brought it up in the first place or anyone is the media who is reporting on it lol

Feel free to tell them it's silly, I guess. I don't particularly care.

I'm glad we can all come to a consensus of not caring because the NFL won't either. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Haven't you been arguing with anyone and everyone nonstop in this thread basically since it started? I don't think he's the one taking things personally...

He brought up his wife or girlfriend, I dunno. Seemed personal for him.

It's like you people think I'm making something up... potential tampering has already been reported on between Rodgers and Denver. Reports of Rodgers and Elway hanging out are OBVIOUSLY going to draw league attention. I feel like I'm living in a twilight world or something:

"In his assessment of the Rodgers situation, ESPN’s Rob Denovsky reported the Packers are unhappy because they believe tampering has taken place with regard to Rodgers. It is believed that the Broncos and the San Francisco 49ers are the teams the Packers suspect of tampering, although Green Bay has not filed an official complaint with the league."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/college/cal/.amp/news/aaron-rodgers-latest-news

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

There’s no bad optics.

Ok man lol

You live in your reality. I'll live in the actual one. It's 100% bad optics to have the President of a team suspected of tampering with a player hanging out with them whether you want to believe it or not.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He brought up his wife or girlfriend, I dunno. Seemed personal for him.

It's like you people think I'm making something up... potential tampering has already been reported on between Rodgers and Denver. Reports of Rodgers and Elway hanging out are OBVIOUSLY going to draw league attention. I feel like I'm living in a twilight world or something:

"In his assessment of the Rodgers situation, ESPN’s Rob Denovsky reported the Packers are unhappy because they believe tampering has taken place with regard to Rodgers. It is believed that the Broncos and the San Francisco 49ers are the teams the Packers suspect of tampering, although Green Bay has not filed an official complaint with the league."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/college/cal/.amp/news/aaron-rodgers-latest-news

I'm sure the league is going to be all over that, just like the free agent deals signed at 12:01 every year. lol come on, be a little serious here. 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Ok man lol

You live in your reality. I'll live in the actual one. It's 100% bad optics to have the President of a team suspected of tampering with a player hanging out with them whether you want to believe it or not.

It's funny how you're "reality" is seemingly different from everybody elses.......

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Ok man lol

You know you don't have to be the "what about tampering" guy, right? This is just silly. And your team still has 90% of the leverage in this situation, story is running out of steam in Denver. You're probably getting another year of Rodgers. Life is good.