Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

I think that the trade actually would have been highly beneficial for both teams.  

This is just a situation of Green Bay identifying with Aaron Rodgers.  He’s the only truly great player on that football team and they’re well aware of that.  

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Niners would be instant SB favourites with Rodgers. Don't think the Packers would want that 

But, if Green Bay would have received the 3rd overall pick, then they were in the prime position to draft somebody that would start their rebuild phase.  

They know that Rodgers is unhappy there, but they’re ignoring that.  

I don't at all blame Rodgers for wanting out at all. Just look what has transpired in the last year.

You draft Love when your a game away from the SB.

You tell Rodgers to kick rocks the season after he wins a MVP and ask him to restructure. 

Packers are not committed to Rodgers, he should ask for a trade. 

Just now, Cheesehead430 said:

I don't at all blame Rodgers for wanting out at all. Just look what has transpired in the last year.

You tell Rodgers to kick rocks the season after he wins a MVP and ask him to restructure. 

When negging your MVP goes wrong

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheesehead430 said:

It makes me wonder if it's just a case of a new coach who doesn't care how good the current QB is, he just wants to move forward with "his guy."  Hard to say.