Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

It makes me wonder if it's just a case of a new coach who doesn't care how good the current QB is, he just wants to move forward with "his guy."  Hard to say.

MLF doesn't have a say in this. 

Just now, TankWilliams said:

I unironically hope he becomes the full time host of Jeopardy, only 50% because then he's not on the Packers anymore

He was actually very good on Jeopardy.  Gotta give credit where credit is due.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like nobody in here would doubt that this is something Rodgers would do.....

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did that to Gruden if he ended up in LV. Should have drafted him at #5 and not Cadillac, especially with Brian Griese and Chris Simms at QB.

8 minutes ago, Cheesehead430 said:

Packers are not committed to Rodgers

rightfully so. They are committed to long-term success. Rodgers is a piece of that, whether it's on the field wearing the colors or as a tradeable asset they've developed and secured over the past 15 seasons.

Rodgers can want whatever he wants, but he committed to giving the Packers control over his career in exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars.

No one should have an ounce of sympathy for him.

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When negging your MVP goes wrong

Man, I wish Wentz coulda done something like that instead of silently cry about it and become one of the worst QBs in the league. That friggin guy

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Yeah, I guess I'd be a little salty about that too if I were Rodgers.

After watching Brady get Gronk, AB, Fournette, ect in Tampa yeah I would be pisssed if the Packers were still forcing me to try and make Allison/MVS a thing for the 4th consecutive year.

Go ******* get him, George Paton. We have a Munchak OL, a Fangio defense and a great group of weapons to offer. It’s a more talented roster than the one Peyton signed with in 2012. 

• Like 1