Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

my first post on this forum (last year) was about rodgers being traded this year, the response lol no way cap hit. i hope those posters were right, dont want to see the team implode when it was so close last year.

Edited by ifeelasleep

2 minutes ago, ifeelasleep said:

my first post on this forum was about rodgers being traded this year, the response lol no way cap hit (makes sense), i hope those posters were right, dont want to see the team implode when it was so close last year.

Always good to see someone patting themselves on their own back....

What’s so surprising is that some gb fans think that losing Rodgers is a positive? There’s no amount of draft capital that can replace him. Even if we assume you go 75% on your first and second rounders, you’re just hoping the guys you hit on are like half as successful as Rodgers. At far, far less important positions. 

GB has pooched this thing for way too long. It goes so much further back than drafting Live. It was the mindset our offense is already good, we don’t need to add to it. They were too arrogant to see that the offense was good because of Rodgers, not their middle rd wrs that they drafted. Can’t wait for MVS and Lazard to be irrelevant once Rodgers is gone. What a waste of a legendary career.

Edited by GSUeagles14
  • Like 1

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

What’s so surprising is that some gb fans think that losing Rodgers is a positive? There’s no amount of draft capital that can replace him. Even if we assume you go 75% on your first and second rounders, you’re just hoping the guys you hit on are like half as successful as Rodgers. At far, far less important positions. 

GB has pooched this thing for way too long. It goes so much further back than drafting Live. It was the mindset our offense is already good, we don’t need to add to it. They were too arrogant to see that the offense was good because of Rodgers, not there middle rd wrs that they drafted. Can’t wait for MVS and Lazard to be irrelevant once Rodgers is gone. What a waste of a legendary career.

Rodgers isn't without blame but yeah the Packers screwed him over for the most part.

Still think they gotta trade him. Situation isn't going to get better get #9 from Denver and some future draft capital go BPA and roll the dice with Love. You're not winning the chip with a dejected Rodgers, and that's the only goal. You gotta trade him NOW.