Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

For no reason at all, I for some reason think that Rogers returns to GB and it'll be a Wilson/ Seahawks sitch. I HOPE I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening this season.

22 minutes ago, K9 said:

For no reason at all, I for some reason think that Rogers returns to GB and it'll be a Wilson/ Seahawks sitch. I HOPE I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening this season.

What about those two swap? Seattle seems like somewhere Rodgers would want to be and Wisconsin is where Wilson went to college.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

What about those two swap? Seattle seems like somewhere Rodgers would want to be and Wisconsin is where Wilson went to college.

I can't see Wilson wanting to play in GB ... but I think he'd be okay with their Oline (compared to SEA's)  ??

I don't see Rodgers happy anywhere but in CA. 😆

11 minutes ago, K9 said:

I can't see Wilson wanting to play in GB ... but I think he'd be okay with their Oline (compared to SEA's)  ??

It's hard to know, yeah.

11 minutes ago, K9 said:

I don't see Rodgers happy anywhere 😆

this

That said, I honestly feel like this is Rodgers being a diva.  The Packers weren't trading up for the likes of Chase, Smith, or Pitts.  And it wasn't the offense that let GB down last season.  Rodgers is just salty because Brady is getting all the Brady breaks with Tampa managing to do what has been the ultimate rarity - that being retaining all of the starting-22 and meaningful snap-seers of a Championship squad and effectively avoiding turnover.  Oddly enough, this could probably be appeased financially (I don't think this is coincidence that this is happening in a season where he only is under-contract for 2 more on his present deal - dude's coming off a deserved MVP campaign and probably wants another pay-bump).

This is also probably intended to try and persuade Guetenwurst (or however you pronounce it) to at least try to leverage future assets to acquire Julio Jones in a trade, more than it is to acquire any skill-position player in this draft class Green Bay could have realistically laid hands on.