Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I can't believe the narrative that Love was a bad pick still exists lol

The Packers drafted a QB in round 1 with a HOF QB on the roster, didn't even tell him they were making the pick AND this is all after they spent a decade on drafting defensive players.

It was a bad pick. Because now you have the current situation

Also Tom Brady left NE I believe because of a similar situation, he just didn't make it public. Look what Tampa surrounded him with down there. Also, look at what Peyton Manning had in Denver for his final years. Look what Brees has had for the last 5 years in New Orleans

You would be crazy not to believe why Rodgers is upset isnt because of the Packers lack of care about giving him all the playmakers he can handle in his final years.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I can't believe the narrative that Love was a bad pick still exists lol

Amazing the fanbases we hear this from too lol. Like I turned 30 this year and I've watched two QBs in my lifetime. I think my team knows what they're doing.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Amazing the fanbases we hear this from too lol. Like I turned 30 this year and I've watched two QBs in my lifetime. I think my team knows what they're doing.

You’re in for a long next 30 years, very likely.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

You’re in for a long next 30 years, very likely.

Yeah, just like Warren Buffett is due for bankruptcy any year now.

Same concept: thoughtful, consistent executive leadership.

You are essentially suggesting that taking a high ceiling QB and placing him in an ideal situation to grow and mature is somehow going to consistently result in below average results...

99% of people are purely incapable of seeing the long game, I think. Everyone can only focus on the year before and the upcoming months and it consumes their entire worldview.

58 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Those that have lived through the Favre to Rodgers transition just laugh lol

I mean, that's fine. Everyone can laugh all they want. You have a first ballot HoFer who has many years left and instead of getting him help, you draft his replacement who was pretty terrible the year before. 

I laugh at that.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Yeah, just like Warren Buffett is due for bankruptcy any year now.

Same concept: thoughtful, consistent executive leadership.

You are essentially suggesting that taking a high ceiling QB and placing him in an ideal situation to grow and mature is somehow going to consistently result in below average results...

99% of people are purely incapable of seeing the long game, I think. Everyone can only focus on the year before and the upcoming months and it consumes their entire worldview.

Am I essentially saying that? 

All I’m saying is that it is very unlikely that Love or the next few QBs who start for GB are HoFers like the last 2. Do you disagree?

Am I essentially saying that? 

All I’m saying is that it is very unlikely that Love or the next few QBs who start for GB are HoFers like the last 2. Do you disagree?

That's not what you said and what I disagreed with.

It's more likely that Love develops into a HOF than most young QBs because people VASTLY underestimate situation and circumstances.

You probably think Trevor Lawrence is more likely to be a HOFer than Jordan Love. I would laugh that all the way to the bank. Because of their respective situations.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

That's not what you said and what I disagreed with.

It's more likely that Love develops into a HOF than most young QBs because people VASTLY underestimate situation and circumstances.

You probably think Trevor Lawrence is more likely to be a HOFer than Jordan Love. I would laugh that all the way to the bank. Because of their respective situations.

You disagreed with a point that I didn’t even make. Literally the definition of a strawman.

The point I was making was that it’s unlikely that this 30 year old is going to see the same kind of QB play that he’s been seeing his entire life. The unlikely part is the part where GB gets 3rd HoFer in a row, or even 3 out of 4 or 5. Do you disagree?

I’m mean, unless you’re going to sit there and tell me what I meant in my original post. 

Bringing up Trevor Lawrence is pretty irrelevant. A red-herring.

You disagreed with a point that I didn’t even make. Literally the definition of a strawman.

The point I was making was that it’s unlikely that this 30 year old is going to see the same kind of QB play that he’s been seeing his entire life. The unlikely part is the part where GB gets 3rd HoFer in a row, or even 3 out of 4 or 5. Do you disagree?

I’m mean, unless you’re going to sit there and tell me what I meant in my original post. 

Bringing up Trevor Lawrence is pretty irrelevant. A red-herring.

Your fallacy hunting is cute lol

Your original post was vague and easily interpreted the way I did. Stop the madness. Your feigned indignation of being misunderstood is your damn fault for posting "you're in for a long 30 years"

....wait wait wait...what that OBVIOUSLY means is you won't have 3 more HOFers at QB

😂

Nice try, hero