Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Carson Palmer didnt have a HOF legacy he could tarnish. Rodgers does.

He wouldn't tarnish it to anyone outside of GB faithful. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

If you think for one moment ARs gonna walk away from his current gig because Jordan Love is standing on the sidelines - or for the Jeopardy deal - you're not being serious. 

I'm being dead serious. From everything I've read, he wants out. Show me where the counter is.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Since I dont think ARs going anywhere....those odds remain consistent

Avoiding the question. Good to know.

Just now, Leader said:

If you think for one moment ARs gonna walk away from his current gig because Jordan Love is standing on the sidelines - or for the Jeopardy deal - you're not being serious. 

@Packerraymond

No, he'd do it out of spite.

That guy's legacy isnt going to take a hit for this outside of GB.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Any player can retire at any time for any reason. Thats a player's right thats always available to them. 

@Packerraymond's comment was that with him on the roster GB is the #2 in those odds. Since I dont think ARs going anywhere....those odds remain consistent.

You’re still not answering a really easy question. Let’s live in crazy world and Rodgers sits out, is gb still a sb favorite?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Tarnished in whose eyes?

For sure the fanbase he's been a part of his whole career, from there, it depends on where he goes. If he goes to LV and sucks it up for a year or two and retires, everyone will always mock his decision. He's in a great situation to close out his career in GB, that's not assured elsewhere.

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Actually not. I dont think he's going anywhere - so - the odds remain the same.

There's your answer. Again.

So, you're in denial. Good to know, I was there a few months back too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

You’re still not answering a really easy question. Let’s live in crazy world and Rodgers sits out, is gb still a sb favorite?

Duh. Obviously not. But he's not going to sit out and I dont believe you truly think he will.

Regardless - I dont think he will and my responses are in that context.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

For sure the fanbase he's been a part of his whole career, from there, it depends on where he goes. If he goes to LV and sucks it up for a year or two and retires, everyone will always mock his decision. He's in a great situation to close out his career in GB, that's not assured elsewhere.

But if he goes to LV and has a Tampa Tom like resurgence? He's an even bigger legend.

Is that not an option?

Just now, ET80 said:

So, you're in denial. Good to know, I was there a few months back too.

So this is how your always respond. Good to know.

What happened a few months back? Your GF dump you? 

Duh. Obviously not. But he's not going to sit out and I dont believe you truly think he will.

I don't think any of us are here we we don't think this.

Just now, Leader said:

So this is how your always respond. Good to know.

I respond in kind to those who I respond to. Those who give me no substance get no substance in return.

What happened a few months back? Your GF dump you? 

If by GF you mean Deshaun Watson, then yes.

• Like 2