Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

Unless there's a restructure or another team takes a ton of the dead cap he's staying put. Next year is the decision making year. If he wants to retire and lose one of twilight seasons that hurts him just as much as the Packers.

Edited by Bullet Club
15 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't.  Why would he give up millions of dollars for something he's one of the best at?

Because he has a net worth of $120 million. Eventually being happy and health with a ton of money is worth more than sacrificing everything else for a few more million.

37 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Rodgers is the type that would walk away. I firmly believe that

You mean $10,000,000 a year for however long I host to do something like this that I love away from football? Okay. 

• Like 2
Just now, MikeT14 said:

You mean $10,000,000 a year for however long I host to do something like this that I love away from football? Okay. 

I love the one comment telling him he'd be fired at his introductory press conference if he did that. 

• Like 1

If they do trade him, it’ll be to the AFC, right? Who would even consider it? 

Is there a bigger market that the Packers would be willing to trade him to than New England, Las Vegas or Denver?

Edited by Buc Ball
21 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't.  Why would he give up millions of dollars for something he's one of the best at?

He did well as the host of Jeopardy.

• Like 1