Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There's two firsts and the #9 pick in that package, along with another potential QB option in lieu of Love if it didn't work out. Who cares about Tim Patrick? He's not in there to move a needle. He's a 6'4 WR that ran in the 4.4s, why not toss him in?

That package has possibilities going forward.......

41 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Great to see other fans that actually get it. This is personal for Aaron, nothing to do with money or rings. He's got hurt feelings.

This is true, but in all honesty, I still want to see him traded because it can potentially benefit my team so 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There's two firsts and the #9 pick in that package, along with another potential QB option in lieu of Love if it didn't work out. Who cares about Tim Patrick? He's not in there to move a needle. He's a 6'4 WR that ran in the 4.4s, why not toss him in?

I get that.   The overall package is good.  I don't have an issue with Patrick if that is the best that Denver would do.  Not what I would want from GB end.  

the Surtain piece is with Stokes going to Denver.  Good improvement as well.   So a swap of 2021 first round picked players, 2022 1st, 2023 1st and some add ins with Lock and Patrick

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get that.   The overall package is good.  I don't have an issue with Patrick if that is the best that Denver would do.  Not what I would want from GB end.  

the Surtain piece is with Stokes going to Denver.  Good improvement as well.   So a swap of 2021 first round picked players, 2022 1st, 2023 1st and some add ins with Lock and Patrick

Yeah I didn't see Stokes in there. Would not give him up. I'd do that package without Stokes.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's close, the swap of Stokes and Surtain equals out to about an early 2nd in value. So it's close to 3 1sts. Lock and Patrick add nothing for me, so it's essential 3 1sts for Rodgers which is approaching what I'd feel ok about.

11 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

What about Chubb, Hamler, two firsts, and a second?

Hamler is of little interest.

Chubb is later in his rookie deal, so less attractive

Probably need better/younger players with those picks....since the future picks are going to be later in the round