Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

If this is true, Rodgers has been deliberately trying to sabotage the team's success.  Not good.

If this turns out to be true and you're a GM, would you want him on your team?  I sure wouldn't.  The stuff about Krause is no big deal, but the part about what he allegedly did to free agents makes him nearly radioactive, IMO.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If this turns out to be true and you're a GM, would you want him on your team?  I sure wouldn't.  The stuff about Krause is no big deal, but the part about what he allegedly did to free agents makes him nearly radioactive, IMO.

I'm ready to hate on the guy more than just about anyone right now, but this is a complete non-issue IMo.

He can talk to his current and former teammates all he wants about his plans. It doesn't change anything in my stance.

Those players probably don't place THAT much value in what he does. They're going to look out for themselves regardless. Whether that's with Rodgers or without him. In GB or elsewhere.

There's nothing wrong with talking to players about future plans, especially when some of them are likely his friends off the field, too. 

• Like 1

Lol if rodgers thinks jerry krause is an insult that tells me he doesn't know anything about basketball and is just a casual, that man built 3 separate bulls teams around Jordan and they all won. They hadn't won anything before he got there. 

Also comparing himself to Jordan, ego out of control. He's more like kevin durant.

That surtain exchange, jeudy, couple picks is looking more enticing each day.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm ready to hate on the guy more than just about anyone right now, but this is a complete non-issue IMo.

He can talk to his current and former teammates all he wants about his plans. It doesn't change anything in my stance.

Those players probably don't place THAT much value in what he does. They're going to look out for themselves regardless. Whether that's with Rodgers or without him. In GB or elsewhere.

There's nothing wrong with talking to players about future plans, especially when some of them are likely his friends off the field, too. 

Maybe.  The video didn't say anything about it being his friends that he was talking to.  Maybe it's a non-issue.  Then again, it would be a big issue if I were a GM and I found out that he was deliberately trying to sabotage the team's success out of spite.  Time will tell, I guess.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

One of the very few reasonable takes that @incognito_man. I mean it as a compliment but Im actually shocked.

I really want Rodgers as the 3rd best QB in the AFC West next year.

Please let this happen.

Denver can trade for the great Jake Kumerow while they are at it.

Green Bay would go 11-6 and make the playoffs with Drew Lock. Its a loaded roster.

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Rodgers slinging the pill through that Denver air to Juedy? Yes please. 

Rodgers vs Mahomes x2 times a year? Yes please. 

Rodgers vs Herbert x2 times a year? Yes please.

@RaidersAreOne losing his mind because of this? Yes please. 

Awww.  Come on.  RaidersAreOne is one of the good guys and has been a loyal fan to a franchise that hasn't given him much to get excited about for many years.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I really want Rodgers as the 3rd best QB in the AFC West next year.

Please let this happen.

Denver can trade for the great Jake Kumerow while they are at it.

Green Bay would go 11-6 and make the playoffs with Drew Lock. Its a loaded roster.

If they go to the playoffs next year, it will be as a wildcard.  The Vikings should win the division in 2021.  They will win 12 games.  Just remember you heard it here first.  (I'm a big enough man to eat crow when I'm wrong so feel free to serve it up to me if I am.  I don't think I will be on this one though.)

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If they go to the playoffs next year, it will be as a wildcard.  The Vikings should win the division in 2021.  They will win 12 games.  Just remember you heard it here first.  (I'm a big enough man to eat crow when I'm wrong so feel free to serve it up to me if I am.  I don't think I will be on this one though.)

UncleBuckInTheHouse right here

• Like 1