Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

As for the "This is a lot of conjecture on your part" -- It's really not, it's called analyzing the situation at hand, determining who has the most to gain out of this being leaked when it was and attempting to identify a source from there. What we call that, is being a fan. If you can't understand that well then .. I'm not surprised considering you don't believe stating you were told by a source on the day you broke the information versus no source and just an accumulation of information over the months are contradicting statements. 

lawl you literally defined conjecture. 

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

lawl you literally defined conjecture. 

Look man, let's just agree to disagree and move on. I literally don't have the time nor the patience to debate / argue with someone of your mindset. I promise you, I have better things to do then attempt to carry on a conversation with a person who does not understand what a conflicting report is, who uses Adam Schefter as not physically being ESPN as a premises to their argument and last but not least, someone who uses the word "lawl" in an argument. 

Just tell me you're defeated without telling me you're defeated. 

Edited by Nick_gb
  • Like 2

If anyone has a problem with conjecture about sports then maybe they should follow something else.

• Conjecture is how sports make money. (betting and fantasy sports are 100% conjecture)
  • Conjecture is why we watch
  • Conjecture is why people visit these boards.
  • Conjecture is Good

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

Look man, let's just agree to disagree and move on. I literally don't have the time nor the patience to debate / argue with someone of your mindset. I promise you, I have better things to do then attempt to carry on a conversation with a person who does not understand what a conflicting report is, who uses Adam Schefter as not physically being ESPN as a premises to their argument and last but not least, someone who uses the word "lawl" in an argument. 

Just tell me you're defeated without telling me you're defeated. 

Cool, your still coming to conclusions based on information you are assuming and not information that is at hand. You can tell me all you want that my "mindset" is not right, but that is just empty. If you don't want to have a discussion with me, stop responding. Not sure why you are putting that burden on me. I mean all that is is you deflecting, which is of the same vein that you are accusing me off. Bit of a paradox there. 

bottom line is, Schefter's report is real, its worse than just a day of report, and your mental gymnastics to try to invalidate date it to some degree is obvious. 

22 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

If anyone has a problem with conjecture about sports then maybe they should follow something else.

• Conjecture is how sports make money. (betting and fantasy sports are 100% conjecture)
  • Conjecture is why we watch
  • Conjecture is why people visit these boards.
  • Conjecture is Good

I have a problem with drawing conclusions as if they are FACT based on conjecture alone. 

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Cool, your still coming to conclusions based on information you are assuming and not information that is at hand. You can tell me all you want that my "mindset" is not right, but that is just empty. If you don't want to have a discussion with me, stop responding. Not sure why you are putting that burden on me. I mean all that is is you deflecting, which is of the same vein that you are accusing me off. Bit of a paradox there. 

bottom line is, Schefter's report is real, its worse than just a day of report, and your mental gymnastics to try to invalidate date it to some degree is obvious. 

I've come to the understanding that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Again, I have stated that the report is very real - there is clearly a problem inside Green Bay. However, the fact that he stated that they were told by league and team sources on Thursday is a contradiction to what he stated yesterday. You claimed it's not a contradiction, because he's not physically ESPN - The amount of ridiculousness that radiated from that statement, is unreal. It is very clear that you're completely impossible to have a discussion with.

No one in this argument, is arguing that the topic Adam Schefter is reporting on is false versus real. The argument is that he contradicted himself and somehow you managed to make yourself looking foolish in defending that stance. Congratulations on that. I now understand how you became the moderator of entertainment, because it is certainly entertaining to watch your elementary level back pedaling and grasping at thin air to try and hang on to an argument from your side that made absolutely no sense. Do better and think more before attempting to state it wasn't a conflicting report of where the information came from, because it absolutely was. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

I've come to the understanding that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Again, I have stated that the report is very real - there is clearly a problem inside Green Bay. However, the fact that he stated that they were told by league and team sources on Thursday is a contradiction to what he stated yesterday. You claimed it's not a contradiction, because he's not physically ESPN - The amount of ridiculousness that radiated from that statement, is unreal. It is very clear that you're completely impossible to have a discussion with.

No one in this argument, is arguing that the topic Adam Schefter is reporting on is false versus real. The argument is that he contradicted himself and somehow you managed to make yourself looking foolish in defending that stance. Congratulations on that. I now understand how you became the moderator of entertainment, because it is certainly entertaining to watch your elementary level back pedaling and grasping at thin air to try and hang on to an argument from your side that made absolutely no sense. Do better and think more before attempting to state it wasn't a conflicting report of where the information came from, because it absolutely was. 

What purpose is there to point out a contradiction if not to discredit the report? Are you saying your post held no greater meaning? You were just throwing something out there that you think has no bearing on the report's validity? 

22 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

What purpose is there to point out a contradiction if not to discredit the report? Are you saying your post held no greater meaning? You were just throwing something out there that you think has no bearing on the report's validity? 

Mrw GIF

The amount of ignorance you are displaying with this post is unreal. The irony that you pointed out reading comprehension being essential and lacking the ability to utilize it yourself is hysterical. Do yourself a favor, stop. You're making yourself look foolish with each and every post. I've pointed out the reason, that isn't what you're attempting or narrate here. 

Give me a reason that you would claim you stated sources from the league and team stated Aaron Rodgers didn't want to be a Packer anymore, on the day of the draft - to telling people there were no sources and it wasn't breaking news that day that just came out, it was just an accumulation of information. 

If you cannot wrap your head around why that contradiction exists or understand that there is some serious back pedaling there, then there is honestly no helping you. This argument is moot because you lack the intellectual capability to dive deeper then being a muppet and just taking things at face value when you hear it. 

11 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Mrw GIF

The amount of ignorance you are displaying with this post is unreal. The irony that you pointed out reading comprehension being essential and lacking the ability to utilize it yourself is hysterical. Do yourself a favor, stop. You're making yourself look foolish with each and every post. I've pointed out the reason, that isn't what you're attempting or narrate here. 

Give me a reason that you would claim you stated sources from the league and team stated Aaron Rodgers didn't want to be a Packer anymore, on the day of the draft - to telling people there were no sources and it wasn't breaking news that day that just came out, it was just an accumulation of information. 

If you cannot wrap your head around why that contradiction exists or understand that there is some serious back pedaling there, then there is honestly no helping you. This argument is moot because you lack the intellectual capability to dive deeper then being a muppet and just taking things at face value when you hear it. 

bro you just keep repeating yourself. If the contradiction exists or not, how does it change anything? Ive asked this several times and you just keep giving me the "you are too stupid to see the contradiction line". I don't give an ish, does it change anything???

Four pages to argue about whether or not Adam Schefter received his information on the exact day he said he received it. What difference does it make at all? If the information is correct, who cares if he said he got the information on Thursday or on February 39th? If Aaron wants out, isn’t that all that matters?

Plus get this! Maybe he decided to run the story and then texted someone asking “is Aaron still wanting out?” and got an answer. Whew! Suddenly both stories are completely factual and this entire side argument means even less than it already did.

Good lord.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Four pages to argue about whether or not Adam Schefter received his information on the exact day he said he received it. What difference does it make at all? If the information is correct, who cares if he said he got the information on Thursday or on February 39th? If Aaron wants out, isn’t that all that matters?

Plus get this! Maybe he decided to run the story and then texted someone asking “is Aaron still wanting out?” and got an answer. Whew! Suddenly both stories are completely factual and this entire side argument means even less than it already did.

Good lord.

The question is why it came out draft day morning. And the answer is because Team Rodgers wanted to press the issue. So the question of when Schefter got the info (and from who) is perhaps directly related to the maliciousness of the timing.

That being said, Schefter didn't even break the news. He added some details to it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Good lord.

Yes Thank You GIFs | Tenor