Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

I think the big issue here is that Aaron Rodgers has no honor or integrity. Everything is passive aggressive or filtered through leaks by his people.

You will never convince someone that he’s the bad guy in all of this if that person is so unhinged from reality that they think a GM should trust him with their battle plans heading into a draft or that Rodgers deserves any comparison to Tom Brady.

Rodgers deserves his salary and nothing more. He’s exactly like Antonio Brown on Pittsburgh but worse because he is a QB. This is not based on how a QB should be a leader. We all know he should be. This snake is not a leader and never was.

The report that he told players not to come to Green Bay while also crying about his weapons is not 100% verified truth, but it sounds exactly like that turd.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I think the big issue here is that Aaron Rodgers has no honor or integrity. Everything is passive aggressive or filtered through leaks by his people.

You will never convince someone that he’s the bad guy in all of this if that person is so unhinged from reality that they think a GM should trust him with their battle plans heading into a draft or that Rodgers deserves any comparison to Tom Brady.

Rodgers deserves his salary and nothing more. He’s exactly like Antonio Brown on Pittsburgh but worse because he is a QB. This is not based on how a QB should be a leader. We all know he should be. This snake is not a leader and never was.

The report that he told players not to come to Green Bay while also crying about his weapons is not 100% verified truth, but it sounds exactly like that turd.

You come across as the scorned lover....not my fault, all his/her fault. 

• Like 2

It does seem to me that Rodgers is a vindictive ***-hat. Nevertheless, it's the job of management to work with rather than against their star players temperaments. So many admins are there to pointlessly make waves to justify their salary. After it's all over everybody will have to ask themselves what was gained and if it was worth it. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Skippy isn't a green bay fan though, so he doesn't have a dog in the fight

Still, that's what his post sounds like to me regardless of his allegiances...maybe he's been dumped once too often, sorry Skippy.

8 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

You come across as the scorned lover....not my fault, all his/her fault. 

The cultists will attack when you dare to treat A-A-Ron as what he is, a spoiled athlete.

• Green Bay fired his coach for him.
  • Green Bay brought in a fantastic new coach for him
  • Green Bay surrounded him with a pair of 13-3 Championship teams.
    • Adams is on almost every top 3 WR list and would be 1 for many people. What a burden!
    • Aaron Jones is a 5.2 ypc back, you know... like Jim Brown.
    • They had a top 3 O-line in 2020
    • Boo hoo! Such hardship!
  • They paid him elite money.

What exactly is he crying about other than the fact that he has the EQ of a toddler?

• Jake Kumerow?
  • He wants a new restructure that makes him a cap parasite?
  • He wants to be the co-GM?
  • He needs to be told secrets when he is a leaker of information?

They don't treat him like Brady because Brady wins championships with championship level teams and sometimes without them.  Since his one Super Bowl, Rodgers hit the iceberg at 15-1, 13-3, 13-3, 12-4, 11-5, 10-6, and 10-6. That's 7 of the 8 seasons where he himself did not get injured (not his fault but you sure can't blame the team builders) If anything not investing in a backup (or the right backup) killed those 2 collarbone Packers teams.

Green Bay has built a beyond doubt elite team with Rodgers. You can say that Brady in New England had it better since 2011, but you can't say it for sure about any other team. People like you who rush to his defense think Green Bay does not know how to build a roster and only win because Rodgers is a godlike being who is better than anyone who has ever played and is worth 8 extra wins by himself.

I get that certain media outlets have programmed you to worship Rodgers. It just makes people like you really useless in discussions about him. I will take my reality based opinion over pathetic losers attacking Green Bay for not drafting a WR as an offer to their QB god of NFCCG losing. 🤣

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Still, that's what his post sounds like to me regardless of his allegiances...maybe he's been dumped once too often, sorry Skippy.

What, by Rogers?

I agree with him. Rodgers is a snakey little unflushable turd of a human. 

Great player. S*** person. It's obvious.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigTrav said:

What, by Rogers?

Whoa I wouldn't go that far. The dude if definently vindictive but he has given a lot back to his communities and mostly kept it away from the press. He has never said or really done anything to be called a crap person and especially to the level of unflushable human turd. He is no where close to a Ray Rice, Tyreek Hill, Ryan Leaf level of bad. 

Aaron Rodgers IMO is vindictive and self absorbed but if that is a measure of making a person a human turd 95% of the USA is filled with them then. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BigTrav said:

What, by Rogers?

Pretty judgey of you, guess you KNOW him well......leave it to a CHef's fan 🙄

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

What does a person's fandom have to do with anything? We are going to back off that kind of talk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Whoa I wouldn't go that far. The dude if definently vindictive but he has given a lot back to his communities and mostly kept it away from the press. He has never said or really done anything to be called a crap person and especially to the level of unflushable human turd. He is no where close to a Ray Rice, Tyreek Hill, Ryan Leaf level of bad. 

Aaron Rodgers IMO is vindictive and self absorbed but if that is a measure of making a person a human turd 95% of the USA is filled with them then. 

I agree, except your 95% is asymptotically approaching 5% low

5 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Yeah that was probably the worst comment I’ve read on this forum in a while… talk about premature judgment and not even knowing the guy, my goodness. Hope the Chiefs choke again this year just to ruin his day.

On 5/6/2021 at 12:02 PM, pwny said:

I'm having some trouble reconciling the following concepts:

• Rodgers is an aging QB, who hadn't played at an extremely high level in several years, so it made sense to draft Love both to use as a potential replacement and because it was the driving force behind his resurgence.
  • Other teams should want to trade significant amounts of high leverage assets for Aaron Rodgers, he clearly has at least 5 more years of elite play and can lead anyone who sees themselves as a contender to Super Bowls. There's no reason to worry he will regress any time soon.

The two of these don't really mesh, and very much feels like a have it both ways thing. Which one is it?

Rodgers will be 38 this year and its likely he won't have 5 good years left. In fact his decline in 2019 likely led the Packers to go get Love when they had a chance and after they lost out on moving up to get Jefferson. 2020 definitely was Rodgers redemption year to prove he still was elite, and he did. Now the Packers cannot over react and over pay.