Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

36 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

A crap ton.  He instantly makes just about anyone a title contender.  Aaron Rodgers is 37 years old, and Favre played well into his age 40 season.  There's no reason to suggest that his play is suddenly going to fall off.

Only if the packers told this to themselves last year....

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

He's not going to retire.  Let's kill that one now.  Rodgers is under contract.

Plenty of players retire while still under contract. Why would Rodgers situation be any different. There's been, some faint some less so, rumbling about him not being happy with the Packers as an organization for quite a while now. I get the feeling he's fed up with some people in the hierarchy on a personal level. That isn't something that will magically fix itself or go away. He think Rodgers could easily take this as far as retirement. Don't forget; dude "retired" his own family. Why would he be more loyal to an organization he seems to have grown to dislike?

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Since the Broncos havent been able to draft a franchise QB for 20 years-- how about they just become the place every HOF QB goes for the final 3-5 years of their career for a SB run. I can live with that.

Broncos are actually the first team I thought of.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

the real question here that nobody is asking is: How can State Farm leverage this feud to increase their profits from advertising their scam of a "service"?

Between the birth of my daughter, getting rid of social media, and dropping Snake Farm, 2018 was a fantastic year for me.

• Like 1