2021 NFL Draft: Day One Thread

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I love the pick! I agree about JOK & I wanted Darrisaw but I really like Jamin Davis too. He’s definitely a day one starter, probably at WLB but could be MLB. It will interesting to see how our LB corps shakes out & our safeties.

I think Its going to be Collins - Davis - Holcomb. Davis is a tackle machine. Probably our next London Fletcher.

• Like 4

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Except that guy is in Atlanta now.  We've got guys with failed resumes making the decisions now. 

I think I showed a graph earlier today that the guy in Atlanta didn't really do anything for us either lol 

1 minute ago, Canuck said:

Not bad at all. McLaurin, Gibson, Curl etc weren't sexy draft day picks, but the front office showed once again that they know more than any of us

And none of those guys were top 20 picks. Also, the front office that picked McLaurin is gone. 

I know some won’t like it, but I’m a fan. I would have taken him over any LB not named Parsons. 

There isn’t a lot that I’ll blindly defer to this FO on, but Rivera and Hurney have earned the benefit of the doubt with their track record in identifying top LBs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

I love this pick!!!!! Now go to 31 and get Mond and get the QB for the future on both sides of the ball

Oh man! If they get Mond you’re going to have to change your underoos bro! Haha 😂 

I’m happy! I certainly wanted at LB outside of Fields most in this draft in round 1 for us. I definitely trust your evaluation, I like what I’ve read and seen of him too and I certainly trust Rivera & DelRio to evaluate, draft and develop good LBs and turn them into great players.

He could be our Shaq Thompson!

• Like 1