2021 NFL Draft: Day One Thread

Just now, turtle28 said:

I mean in all fairness. People only have been having to explain it to you. So maybe that says more about you than Jamin Davis.

Nobody has explained anything to me. E said he watched him play and he was good. I never said the dude sucked. I said there were better players available and there were. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Nobody has explained anything to me. E said he watched him play and he was good. I never said the dude sucked. I said there were better players available and there were. 

Two of just went back to back.

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, Davis has one good year of tape, correct? There was undoubtedly better players available. I want him to be great but I think this will be another Rocky McIntosh type pick. 

I hear you, but San Francisco just gave up 3 1st round picks for the future of the franchise that only has 17 games of tape.  

We definitely drafted need here, but Davis is a great prospect.  He is head an shoulders above a guy like Jabril Cox.  

A lot of draft left here.  I am with you in that if they liked Fields, I would have been fine trading up for him after he slid.  But the asking price might have been too high or simply not available.  Fields has a greater than 50% chance to fail to be a franchise qb.  Look at the team that selected them.  They seem destined to only pick failure qbs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Welp this is gonna be JOK. Sigh. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

JOK falling. Probably due to his hybrid size. Don’t know what else it could be

If not Cleveland at 26, Baltimore at 27 (or 31)?