2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Tetsujin

Just now, Emerica said:

Darlington saying we had Waddle ranked ahead of Chase and Smith. Darlington is pretty connected with the Dolphins.

That is a bit surprising, but not THAT surprising.  If he doesn't get hurt, Waddle is the Heisman winner.

• Like 1

Honestly, I’m glad we just dodged the Micah Parsons bullet.  Huge talent and equally huge dooshbag lmao.  3 years from now news will break that Parsons is placing his penis in the cracks of his rookie teammates cheeks.  Hopefully Jerry pulls him off to the side and let’s him know he’s not at Penn State where that type of activity is accepted.  LMAO!!!

Micah Parsons and Jerry Sandusky BFF4Life!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Honestly, I’m glad we just dodged the Micah Parsons bullet.  Huge talent and equally huge dooshbag lmao.  3 years from now news will break that Parsons is placing his penis in the cracks of his rookie teammates cheeks.  Hopefully Jerry pulls him off to the side and let’s him know he’s not at Penn State where that type of activity is accepted.  LMAO!!!

uhhhhhh

1 minute ago, Swampbilly said:

Posts like this give me hope for humanity.

• Like 1