2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Tetsujin

I’m a bit surprised we grabbed Phillips at 18.......but the talent is there and he fits a need.  He is certainly the best scheme fit among the edge rushers available.

I hope we can keep him healthy.......if so he will be a great player against the run and the pass.

Edited by Swampbilly

Needed some pass rush and NFL Network guys saying he's the most talented edge rusher in the draft. Obviously there is the concussion problems but I like this gamble. Prob looking at a RB at 36, possibly need to move up if they don't want to miss out on Najee, Etienne or Williams.

2 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Needed some pass rush and NFL Network guys saying he's the most talented edge rusher in the draft. Obviously there is the concussion problems but I like this gamble. Prob looking at a RB at 36, possibly need to move up if they don't want to miss out on Najee, Etienne or Williams.

I don't want a trade up, we need our picks.  If we miss out there are other RBs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Najee and Etienne gone back to back picks. Wonder what we'll do at RB but I can't survive another season of Myles Gaskins and a bunch of outkasts. Really hope Williams falls to 36 now

Plenty of other good backs out there. Sermon, Stevenson if they choose to hold off or the unc guy goes.

Seeing twitter meltdown on not taking a running back and now wanting to trade up giving up the rest of our draft for J Williams. It makes me happy you guys are smart and not losing your #$%@.

Not the direction I would have taken but like the Waddle pick over Smith and medical concerns aside Phillips is top edge rusher.

• Like 1