GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

Thing with the Bears is any team including NE and NO could have jumped them at any time. With Minnesota originally at 14, the pick is potentially a young QB like Fields. Dallas definitely not in the QB sweepstakes neither are the Giants, but it is all contingent on the other teams getting ancy with Minnesota and NE there. If someone liked Fields over Mac Jones you have to get in ahead of Vikes/Pats.

If the Pats liked Fields they probably would have traded up with us but maybe they liked both guys equally.

Also the Bears GM was eyeing the Giants:

“Fortunately, with the Giants, I've known Dave Gettleman for 20 years. He's an amazing person and amazing general manager and we go way back, so that communication started really this morning about something like that happening, and when we were able to execute it in the draft, I just feel real fortunate."

There are still a ton of CBs out there, and BTW, everyone is sleeping on Adebo (who might be my #2 available).

My preference would be to pass on corner with our next pick. Get Barmore, Moehrig, JOK, Holland, Jenkins, or Radunz. then trade up from #75 for a CB (Samuel, Adebo, Melifonwu, Campbell are my favorites). CB stretches further than those other positions.

36 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

There are still a ton of CBs out there, and BTW, everyone is sleeping on Adebo (who might be my #2 available).

My preference would be to pass on corner with our next pick. Get Barmore, Moehrig, JOK, Holland, Jenkins, or Radunz. then trade up from #75 for a CB (Samuel, Adebo, Melifonwu, Campbell are my favorites). CB stretches further than those other positions.

Adebo is a beast. I would take him over the rest of the CBs available.

In no order, I'd love to come away with a combo of Adebo, Samuel, Campbell, Barmore, Holland, Jenkins, Radnuz, Basham, McNeil and Moehrig

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Yeah this is where I’m at, though I’m open to Melifonwu or Campbell at 44 (doubt we take Samuel). Also open to punting on CB for a year and just signing Sherman.

Moehrig or especially Barmore would make the Parsons thing more palatable. I’m trying to cut them some slack with Surtain/Horn gone, but, yeesh.

• Like 1

In my fantasy world, I think I’m doing just about everything I can with my remaining 10 picks to land Campbell/Adebo, Moehrig/Holland and Barmore/McNeil today.

Not happening, but that’s just me.

Edited by WizardHawk

Radunz is probably the sexy pick if we stay pat then go from their.   I would also say odds are high that one of Barmore, Moehrig, Samuel or Campbell.   Can we trust Adebo, McNeill, 75, 77.  I also like Christensen or even Little as potential OT with our last pick.   If we really want to get a DT who will be on the field a lot we need to get him by pick 77.  With the depth left at CB I would for sure take Barmore if there.

Though I don't know what I would do if it was a choice between Barmore and Moehrig.     

Odds are though the choice is going to be between Grant, Campbell, Joseph or Radunz. 

So I still have a CB, DT, S and OT on my list of today's picks.   OF those the only 1 I wouldn't hate waiting on is OT.