GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Lol

Parsons-Joseph-Cisco would be proof that I am living in the darkest timeline.

Couldn’t tell you just reading draft reports as I’ve never seen him play as most here have not. 

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

He's a huge ballhawk as a FS, but a bit of a liability as a SS because he gambles a lot.

I mean, we need a FS right? So just play him there

Just now, cromagnum said:

Couldn’t tell you just reading draft reports as I’ve never seen him play as most here have not. 

I watched him. His play in 2019 was much better than it was in 2020. His tape for 2020 was limited due to a knee injury.

I think I get it.

Parsons is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Joseph is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Maybe we are trying to build a defensive identity. By adding firey guys, rule breakers and loop hole abusers, physical/violent playmaker types, we are trying to infuse some actual passion and grit into the unit.

I.said it years ago, i think this unit needs the kind of guy who sees a hand sticking out of a pile and decides hmm... STOMP oh sorry i tripped. Some old school bust your *** type defenders. We now added two.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I mean, we need a FS right? So just play him there

That's what I'd do. His play was superb as a single high Safety, but Syracuse played him more as a SS last year, and he got exposed pretty badly. And then he blew out his knee.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I think I get it.

Parsons is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Joseph is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Maybe we are trying to build a defensive identity. By adding firey guys, rule breakers and loop hole abusers, physical/violent playmaker types, we are trying to infuse some actual passion and grit into the unit.

I.said it years ago, i think this unit needs the kind of guy who sees a hand sticking out of a pile and decides hmm... STOMP oh sorry i tripped. Some old school bust your *** type defenders. We now added two.

I mean...so long as they keep that attitude on the field and not off of it and live up to their ability, that would work great. 

But...kinda doubt it.