GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

I’m calling it now... Jaylon and LVE are going to have career years in 2021.  Those guys are smart enough to see the writing on the wall and will put in time/effort to be their best.  The cowboys just put a blow torch under their arses.  

And that benefits us. Let them shine, let LVE walk or tag and trade, trade Jaylon...and have Parsons and Cox ready to take over. 

Just now, The_Slamman said:

I think that time has passed unfortunately... I want a big space eating fatty 1t right now.  

Yeah, at this point I think we just roll with what we already have in the OL room.

Just now, Northland said:

Is the writing on the wall for Smith and LVE?

is has to be. I dont see any way either are on the roster in 2022. Jaylon will be a cap casualty, and LVE will walk after they deny his 5th year option. We can use the money saved from jaylon on another player

5 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I’m calling it now... Jaylon and LVE are going to have career years in 2021.  Those guys are smart enough to see the writing on the wall and will put in time/effort to be their best.  The cowboys just put a blow torch under their arses.  

I really think expecting Jaylon to cover too many rolls hurt his development. HE was starting to excel on see the ball tackle the ball. Then we moved him to dropping deeper, cover this, cover that made him think too much rather then instinct read react to a certain area and he lost his confidence. We shall see but we are not overloaded now especially as Neal will be taking a more safety type roll with the team.   

4 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I think that time has passed unfortunately... I want a big space eating fatty 1t right now.  

Thumbs up to this idea.

I love Tommy Togiai here. He’s not a fatty yet, but that’s his style. He’ll be a really good run defender in the short run, and if you can get him to pack on 25lbs, he’ll be an impact 1T.

Also think Tonga would be a great high-upside pick.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

1 minute ago, Northland said:

Is the writing on the wall for Smith and LVE?

Thursday night... Jaylon and LVE probably felt a match getting lit under their butts.  They could still rationalize that the Parsons pick wasn’t meant to replace them.  Right now, that match has turned into a bonfire.  The writing is on the wall and I honestly think they’ll respond to it.  

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Thumbs up to this idea.

I love Tommy Togiai here. He’s not a fatty yet, but that’s his style. He’ll be a really good run defender in the short run, and if you can get him to pack on 25lbs, he’ll be an impact 1T.

I think he’ll be a 1T in the NFL. I love the guy.