It's Official: Jaguars select Trevor Lawrence

pwny

9 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Think this pre-press conference live stream is the first time I've ever heard John O speak and he......doesn't sound how I anticipated lol

He definitely has a voice for print. 

Things just haven’t felt right with this franchise since 2007. 2017 was a fun little ride, but it never felt like you’d think it should. It’s been pain on pain with little bits of happiness that gets snuffed out immediately.

We’ve been the worst team in the NFL over that timespan with the worst QB play over the last decade.

But finally there’s real hope. I cried last night and then got a little misty eyed again today. It’s just…man, I’m so happy. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Shad's cheeks must hurt from having the same ****-eating grin for the past 3 or so months lmao

dude looks like he's on top of the world 

Even the way he answers questions is different. I love it.

38 minutes ago, pwny said:

Things just haven’t felt right with this franchise since 2007. 2017 was a fun little ride, but it never felt like you’d think it should. It’s been pain on pain with little bits of happiness that gets snuffed out immediately.

We’ve been the worst team in the NFL over that timespan with the worst QB play over the last decade.

But finally there’s real hope. I cried last night and then got a little misty eyed again today. It’s just…man, I’m so happy. 

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

So weird.  Like, getting out my detective skills to check if this is all still just some big deep fake.

Yeah it's actually legit.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Who sells more jerseys, Lawrence or Tebow?

No.