2021: 01.02 - Jets select QB Zach Wilson

Bianconero

They say there is risk with Zack, but really, isn't there risk with any player? So many great QB's came from small schools, in fact a HOF QB was stocking shelves at a grocery store before being contacted to play football. Still others were playing football in Canada.

Wilson has plenty, plenty to like, the Jets threw the book at him, and his football I.Q is off the charts. The guy is a worker, don't get fooled by his youthful looks because the kid can sling the rock. He has the fastest release out of any QB coming out and I guarantee will be one the few in the NFL who has that talent.

Not to mention that he can throw from any angle at different speeds and is spot on accurate. Yes, he's not TL, but there were QB's not named Brady who have won multiple S.B.

The Jets are on the right track, and will continue to safeguard the QB going forward. J.D. was and is the right man for the G.M. position for the Jets.

7 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Wait those weren't his sisters????

If I remember correctly 1 was his gf 2 we’re his sisters and 1 was his mom. His mom looks good for her age (might only be saying that Bc she’s probably just older than me). 😉