2021: 01.02 - Jets select QB Zach Wilson

Bianconero

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Maybe because he hasn't earned it? Or, I guess, we can just repeat the same cycle of overhyping unproven QBs...

I mean it’s a nickname on a fans forum. Hardly think it’s going to negatively impact his future with us!! But if your right let’s all blame @rickyt31 😈

I wonder what Wilson's 40 time would be, watching him he looks like a pretty fast runner. He juked out a lot of guys in college as well. Hes a very good athlete.  I get people knock him on not playing anyone, but every time I watch the talent jumps out. His WRs were not talented at all, they wouldn't even get open but Zach threw dimes right into their hands constantly.  When you watch Mac Jones you see him throwing to wide open guys constantly, same thing with Justin Fields.  

I can't wait to see  him in NFL games, I want to see if hes as good as I think he'll be. It makes me feel better that we have a better set up to actually see if hes good or not, Darnold had the worst set up ever. But I do think Wilson is a better prospect than Darnold was, cleaner mechanics and a smoother athlete more decisive.